1340 Rt 36 Suite 8, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Map · Phone number

About DuPree Photography LLC

We are a second generation photography studio based on the Jersey Shore. We do many beach weddings and specialize in contemporary photojournalism as well as classical fine art portraits. We offer high end wedding photography at affordable pricing.

Follow DuPree Photography LLC on

0f987ae03135b797 IMG Title
imgtitle

22 Reviews for DuPree Photography LLC

Nina · Married on 07/15/2017

Frank took my wedding photos last year, 7/15/2017. The photos came out great! I'm the least photogenic person I know so I was really skeptical of any photographer. But I was SO happy with the pictures. Frank instructed us on how to pose and he really captured good angles of my husband and I. The pictures came out so fancy looking! I printed out some of my favorites and sent them out with my thank you notes. So many people commented on how great the pictures were. I also went to two other photographers in the area but felt that DuPree had the best value for the price. I would definitely recommend Frank and DuPree Photography.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Erica · Married on 08/05/2016

Frank did a wonderful job with our photos! We got married on 8/5/16 and we already have our pictures back and we love every single one! He took all the shots we requested and tons on the dance floor! He stayed until the very end and was always professional. We love our pictures, we will be able to cherish them forever and we recommend Dupree Photography!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Michele · Married on 06/25/2016

Frank is extremely responsive, reliable, and accommodating to schedules. He also turns around the quality work products (i.e., photos, albums) extremely quick. After my wedding, I was able to get all my prints in less than two months.

Sent on 02/03/2017

DuPree Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 1340 Rt 36 Suite 8 Hazlet, 07730 See on map