Oakland, CA 94610 Map · Phone number

About DuendePhoto

Ken and Brady are an award winning husband/wife wedding photography team, passionate about creating stunning fine art images for you. A wedding is such a momentous occasion, and we genuinely enjoy the day with you. It's our vision to reflect your love, your families, the venue, and the celebration in our images. We were married in Yosemite National Park in 2007, one of our favorite places on earth and where we frequently photograph weddings. As recentweds ourselves, we understand your experience. We'll talk with you at length before the wedding to ensure that we see your vision & know what you want captured in memory.

We use state of the art cameras and lenses, and multiple lighting techniques to capture all the events of your wedding day in as much warm, natural light as possible. Ken is a Canon and Sony guy, and his large assortment of lenses & techniques produce astonishing images. Brady is a Nikon gal, producing beautiful portraits & romantic images with a completely different look. The combination of perspectives result in a wonderful variety of photographs for your wedding collection.

With two professional photographers, pro lighting, and photo styling, you have complete coverage for your wedding day. We don't have a set number of hours to photograph your wedding or charge by the hour, so your coverage is complete and your day is relaxed. Brady also designs all of our wedding albums by hand, so you're working with a close-knit team that never subcontracts design work.

Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are available for travel worldwide. We do not charge for travel anywhere in California. Our destination weddings have taken us from San Francisco, to the romantic vineyards of California's wine country and the Russian River, to the towering redwoods of Humboldt, to the beautiful beaches of Santa Cruz & Malibu, and of course to spectacular Yosemite Valley.

Our name: 'Duende' is a term borrowed from Ken's love of flamenco music. It means passion... two artists being in a highly creative zone... and we're passionate about capturing the joy of your wedding day in our photographs.

dsc8940
dsc0046
dsc8940

12 Reviews for DuendePhoto

Kate · Married on 04/30/2016

Ken and Brady have been amazing to work with and the photos are more stunning than I could have ever imagined! They captured some of the most precious and raw moments at my wedding and I am forever grateful. Not to mention everyone looks beautiful in the photos! I am very particular and they worked with me on every angle. I saw their wedding album at the venue we chose and it instantly sparked our interest. After meeting them and viewing the their endless talent, it was an easy choice for both my new husband and I (and my husband is big into photography, so as picky I am, he can be even harder to please). I could go on and on, but simply put if you are debating between photographers or still searching, stop now and just choose Duende, you won't be disappointed! I should mention too they were there ALL DAY, 12 hours and were so sweet and nice. Most photographers keep you on a tight 8hr time frame which isn't enough to capture all the precious moments, you never know when they'll come up! Well Ken and Brady were there to capture it all.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We were very fortunate to find Brady and Anne for our Yosemite wedding photographers. We are from Kansas City and were married in Yosemite National Park. Brady and Anne were extremely knowledgeable about Yosemite and the many great locations they helped us choose for our wedding pictures. The sites they took us to doubled as an incredible scenic tour of Yosemite's many wonderful sites. It was a very wonderful experience that we will always remember and cherish.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Jimmy · Married on 09/13/2015

Brady and Ken are very professional, responsive, and helpful. We developed good personal relationship and they provided many valuable suggestions to the whole wedding day other than their high quality photography job. I highly recommend them for your wedding if you are looking for San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographers.

Sent on 11/23/2015

DuendePhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• KM Floral Design
    KM Floral Design Wedding Florists

Love your work!

• Erica Events
    Erica Events Wedding Planners

Ken and Brady of DuendePhoto are simply superb. They are both truly skilled at their craft. What makes them even more special is that they are a husband and wife team. They have an ease when interacting with their clients that makes everyone feel comfortable. Likewise, the quality of their work is impeccable. I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants her day to be captured perfectly.

• Oakland, 94610 See on map