1015 Pacific Ave, Suite #111, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT

DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT is a professional mobile DJ service providing DJ entertainment for weddings, corporate events, school dances and private parties. We serve the Seattle-Tacoma area and the entire Puget Sound. Contact us today to learn more about our services.

Follow DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT on

1 User photo

DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT 1

Jordan Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 09/14/19

Dubree was an amazing DJ for our wedding! When we met he scheduled out everything for that day as we spoke and gave us a general timeline which was so helpful! Day of he did the best job ever with our outdoor ceremony and then moving inside. He announced everything perfectly and flowed with the changes that needed to be made, making everything perfect! He read the dance floor and put on songs that were more appropriate for different crowds (friends vs family). He had the whole room up dancing, he truly made our wedding so much fun!! He helped coordinate everything and had back up plans in case things didn’t workout as planned, which of course it doesn’t. Thank you so much Dubree!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 06/08/2019

He's more than a DJ, he's a party professional and the best to work with

Dubre was so easy to work with. It was one less thing I had to worry about while planning a wedding. He's done this professionally for so many years, he knows how to work the crowd and still responsive to our needs (volume, MC duties, etc). Even at the beginning of planning, we were so lax, whatever suggestion he offered, we took it. We had no idea what kinds of songs were appropriate for walking down the aisle for example. He has a library of music to choose from! For our wedding, I told him no requests from guests because just knowing who was there, I wanted to keep songs PG13. He honored that even after a few family members persisted. I eventually gave in and the Cupid Shuffle was played. 10/10 recommendation

Sent on 06/18/2019

Corinne Woodey · Married on 12/29/2018

Kept Us Dancing!

Dubre was recommended to me by Lori, our wedding planner from Elegant Affairs. Dubre is easy to communicate with and made planning for music super easy. His website is easy to navigate and fill out with my wants and requests. My mom, who helped immensely with planning found it extremely user friendly to add song requests. A month before the wedding we had a phone call (this would usually happen in person, but I was planning from Florida for a Washington wedding) to discuss what was filled out and what still needed planning. Dubre was extremely professional and had lots of amazing advice. He brought up things I hadn't even thought of and helped ease any uncertainties I had. On wedding day, Dubre was on time and set up his equipment in an efficient and attractive manner. He played the music as people were coming in and as we requested for the processional and recessional at perfect intervals. During dinner he played music that made it easy to have conversations over and was a great MC for the grand entrance, speeches, and specific dances we requested. He was great at communicating any concerns he had with me and Lori. His music kept people dancing until the end of the night, even people I was pretty sure did not like to dance! I had such a blast!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Award

DUBREEZY ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Marquis Entertainment
    Marquis Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to meet Dubrae 2 years ago at the Mobile Beat D.J. Convention in Las Vegas and saw him again this past year, which leads me to believe he's dedicated to providing the best of service to his clients as well as continuing to educate himself in order to provide even better service.

• 1015 Pacific Ave, Suite #111 Tacoma, 98402 See on map
    206-595-4948 (Phone number)
    206-595-4948 (Other Phone Number)