Du Castel Photography

Birmingham, AL 35243 Map · Phone number

About Du Castel Photography

My goal is to provide you with the finest wedding photography collection possible.

It is my most sincere hope that your life will be blessed in marriage as mine is. I would be honored to work with you and photograph your wedding.

• Je Vois Photography
  • Robert Norris Photography
  • Emliy Cone Creative

5 Reviews for Du Castel Photography

Eunice · Married on 05/12/2018

Brad was so great to work with! His photos have the classic soft look we wanted to capture in our wedding photos. I love the fact that he uses film photography and digital photography. He is organized and accommodating. Brad worked with our budget and met up with us before the wedding to create a seamless timeline. The day of the wedding he showed up early to setup and find the perfect spots for pictures. He is genuine and passionate about photography and the joys of a marriage. I would recommend him to any bride in Birmingham!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Brad was a pleasure to work with from engagement shoot, to Bridals and the wedding. All of the shots he got were flawless and really highlighted the special moments of the day. After having been in a wedding he shot, I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding, and I am definitely glad I used him. He and his team are fun, professional, and take amazing photos.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Katie · Married on 04/18/2015

Brad is so sweet and accommodating! He came to the wedding prepared with my printed out pinterest board and shot list. He was super sneaky at the reception takings TONS of pictures and I can't wait to see them! Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/30/2015