10500 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL 32832 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About DSWfoto

DSWfoto is a wedding, event, and portraiture photographer based in Orlando, Florida. With a background in nature and wildlife photography, I have had the fortune to study under many of the leading industry experts.

DSWfoto is a licensed, registered, and insured business operating out of Orange County, Florida. I am proudly a member of the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International and the Professional Photographers of America. I am also an active member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. I also volunteer my time and money to Operation Love Reunited, a photographic charity benefitting members of the United States military and their families.

I approach every wedding as if I were shooting my own. Weddings are a very special day, and it is very important to create everlasting memories. I try to capture the moments of the day while allowing you and your guests to enjoy spending the time together.

• Nep Tabancura Photography

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

6 Reviews for DSWfoto

Elizabeth · Married on 02/26/2016

Kevin and Sarah are so wonderful to work with! Their photos are superb, and they take their time editing and making sure every photo looks perfect. Doing the engagement session with them really allowed us to become familiar with them, which made our wedding day fun and relaxing. Kevin and Sarah both met with us a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we scheduled time for all the photos I wanted, and our wedding day was perfectly scheduled - in fact, we were ready 5 minutes early for everything! The photos we have received so far are phenomenal and I can't wait to see the rest! I would recommend DSWfoto to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2016

We had our engagement photos done with Kevin thus far. Kevin was very flexible with scheduling the shoot. We had the best time during the shoot, Kevin was laid back and was excited to take different shots. In addition, Kevin really went above and beyond what was agreed upon. We recieved our pictures, and they were amazing, He did a great job balancing dramatic shots, intimate shots, and portrait type shots. My fiance and I couldnt be more pleased with the product or the service from DSWFOTO. We are so happy we chose them and are looking forward to Kevin doing our wedding photos later this year.

Sent on 05/14/2015

DSWfoto is a wonderful company. Kevin is so patient and will spend as much time as needed to get the best pictures. I cannot say enough about this company. They are affordable and give you great quality pictures. Kevin and his wife truly captured my special day!

Sent on 11/28/2015

DSWfoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums