3525 O'Donnell St, Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number

About DryLand Salon

We are a traveling beauty team with exceptionally attentive and creative hair and makeup artists ready to assist you on your special day. Tell us your hair dreams and we will deliver.  --DryLand

www.drylandsalon.com

img1963
screenshot2014 11 13 13 00 47

5 Reviews for DryLand Salon

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2017

Lynnae and Caryn were a big part of making our wedding great! Both were able to take my inspiration photos and turn them into reality. The morning of the wedding went super smoothly, especially because both were willing and able to travel to us for hair and makeup. I felt beautiful and my bridesmaids and mom looked great and were very happy with their looks as well. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 12/22/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/13/2014

Attention everyone! No need to look any further. You have just found your hair stylist for your wedding or special event! Lynnae here at DryLand Salon is not only beautiful herself, but she can turn a frog into a princess simply by touching her hair! She also travels! Lynnae traveled all the way to Alabama for my fall wedding! I was referred to Lynnae by a good friend of mine... was in Baltimore for a few days and went in for a Bridal Trial run. Lynnae tried several different "doos" both up doos and down doos (I was indecisive) and even went so far as taking me outside to photograph my hair in the sun with the different styles so I could see how they looked in the sun! (I had an outdoor wedding). Lynnae did such intricate and beautiful work I had a hard time deciding which style to choose! SO... I had her stay after the ceremony to take my down doo to and up doo for the reception!! She did so with ease and quickly I might add. She is a master at copying a photo of a style you like as well as tweaking it for your face shape! She is brilliant!

The day of my wedding she was set up and ready to go in plenty of time to do my 12 (!!!!) bridesmaids hair! She works quickly and efficiently, giving every lady her desired look. She is pleasant and personable and a joy to have around the special day!!

Lynnae also came prepared with amazing products to tame my curly girl hair in the Alabama humidity. This girl knows her stuff, Yall! You're doing yourself an injustice by not trying her out! Go ahead and head towards DryLand, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/20/2015

I was so lucky to be referred to Lynnae...she was flexible, friendly, and did such a fantastic job on everyone's hair! Her calm demeanor was awesome to have onsite the day of the wedding and she kept everything running smoothly and on time (despite a few "demanding" bridesmaids). During my trial she reviewed pictures, tried different styles, and took pictures to be sure that we both remembered what we liked. The day of the wedding, my hair turned out great...and despite the rain and humidity, held up great!

Sent on 09/11/2014

DryLand Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 3525 O'Donnell St Baltimore, 21224 See on map
    Location of (DryLand Salon)