Drew Bird Photography

San Francisco, CA View map
$5,800 Most Popular Price

$5,800 Most Popular Price

Drew Bird Photography is a wedding photography company based in Oakland, California that regularly photographs for clients throughout California, all over the USA, and world-wide. The owner, Drew Bird, is an award winning photographer who loves adventure, being in the natural world, and creating visual stories with clients. On your wedding day, he will create a masterpiece visual story of your wedding celebration. He would love to chat more with you about your story and wedding plans.

At Drew Bird Photography, Drew’s photography style is often described as genuine, authentic, visionary, and photojournalistic. He offers a variety of wedding photography services and packages that can be tailored to match most wedding plans. From intimate micro weddings and elopements to really big multiple day celebrations and destination weddings, if you are looking for gorgeous photo storytelling of your wedding Drew Bird is a great choice. Most wedding collections feature pre-planning, engagement sessions, a private online gallery, editing services, and digital files with printing rights. More optional add-ons include additional photographers, destination travel weddings, adventure sessions, photos for welcome parties, day after the wedding sessions, fine art custom designed photo albums, wall art prints, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Benita
    Benita B. Married on 08/04/2021

Best Wedding Photographer!

We highly recommend Drew Bird. He is an extremely talented photographer!

We worked with Drew for our wedding and we had the best experience! As you can imagine, we interviewed a number of photographers, but Drew really stood out. He was really able to capture the vision of our wedding that we had hoped. From the moment we met him we felt comfortable talking with him about exactly how and what moments we wanted captured.

I am very very awkward when it comes to taking photos and most of the time I end up with a double chin, horrible lighting, hair in my face, etc. But Drew was able to capture the moments between all the awkwardness and capture the best versions of us.

Throughout the whole process we had access to Drew for any questions and concerns we had. I was a bit concerned about the logistics because my husband and I live out of town from where the wedding was held, but Drew made it so easy for us. He gave us some great suggestions about the timing of events on wedding day and let us pick his brain about different aspects of the wedding. He was very professional and kept our very large families moving right along and on schedule.

We were able to select the best pictures for a photobook for both sets of parents (and of course one for ourselves). All the books turned out wonderful and are very high quality.

If we had another event that I needed a photographer for, we would not hesitate to use Drew again!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING photos and easy to work with!

Absolutely amazing wedding photos and what a pleasure to work with! Drew and his team captured the joy of our wedding and made every step of the process easy and fun. From the planning stages to getting our albums printed, we have been impressed with the level of professionalism, planning, and patience. Drew’s style of capturing authentic moments and still making every detail of the day shine in its best light is truly wonderful. We are not naturals in front of the camera and yet Drew’s photos made us and our families and friends feel at ease and look fantastic, and captured the happiness of the day. We will treasure these beautiful memories forever.
  • Eve
    Eve F. Married on 07/07/2019

Highly recommend Drew for a photojournalistic style

I am so glad we hired Drew to photograph our wedding and rehearsal dinner last summer. We couldn't be happier with the photo story he created. We chose Drew because of his strong background in photojournalism. I love the way he shot candid moments that showed the emotions of the day. He did a great job capturing the key parts of all of our Jewish traditions. When we were taking portraits, he gave us simple directions that put us at ease. The portraits turned out looking relatively natural, not overly staged. Drew was friendly, easy-going, and unobtrusive. I love seeing the photos around our home every day. Thank you, Drew!

Drew Bird Photography's reply:

Hey Eve! Thanks so much for the lovely review. We had such a great time creating a photo story with you and Elad. The photo story from your Mountain Terrace (Woodside, CA) celebration is definitely one of our favorites from last year.

Cheers,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Team

Owner

I love telling stories with photographs. When photographing a wedding I aim to capture authentic and unscripted expressions of beauty, love, and human connection.

I was drawn to photography primarily because of the power of still images. Well made photographs have the capacity to preserve our most cherished memories — shared experiences with the people we love.

Your wedding celebration will likely include the most important people in your life. The photos that we create together will become a time capsule and a family heirloom for your own memories and to pass on to future generations.

Moments are fragile. My relaxed personality helps people to feel comfortable allowing moments to thrive. Organic and natural moments will be the essence of your photo story.

With over ten years of experience, my team and I have developed a method and approach that enables us to document the action in a way that you and your guests will barely notice our presence.

A question I often get asked at weddings is “how do you know the couple?” My easygoing nature and friendly rapport with everyone leads many guests to assume I’ve been friends with the couple for ages and perhaps I’m simply another guest (who also has a camera and loves photography).

Acceptance as part of the inner circle gives me access and helps establish trust. This enables me and my team to get close to the action and to document artistically without being a distraction.

We have photographed weddings and other projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area where I live, all over the world, and in nearly every state across the USA.

If you want your wedding photos to embody the energy, passion, character and love of you and your family and friends, let’s chat more. If you love photographs that tell a story and express the true beauty of unscripted, genuine moments – I’d love to hear from you.

San Francisco, CA, 94605

By appointment.
Location of (Drew Bird Photography)

Drew Bird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Drew Bird Photography include in the starting price?

Drew Bird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Drew Bird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Drew Bird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Drew Bird Photography offer?

Drew Bird Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Drew Bird Photography offer?

Drew Bird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Drew Bird Photography offer for wedding events?

Drew Bird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Drew Bird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Drew Bird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding