About "Dress My Chair" Party Rentals & Fine Linens

"Luxury rentals at a knock off price"
  50% off all overlays, buckles, napkins, and ties thru 2/28/2013. Dress My Chair Party Rentals & Fine Linens is a rental
and custom sales company specializing in unique items.

We serve locally and nationwide.
1.877.373.7769

We specialize in very unique rentals (such as blush pink matte satin linens, lace overlays, unique sizes and textured linens, vintage items,
rhinsestone brooches for chair ties and so much more.
we ship almost everywhere as clients and vendors crave this style nationwide). we have over 750
different colors and materials with over 20 different sizes.

We have been in the wedding industry for 18 years and we have an A with the bbb.
We rent and sell - so if you need something custom or for purchase - send us
an e-mail:customerservice@dressmychair.com.

We have over 750 different colors/materials of linens and accessories
along with the usual needed chairs and tables.

You can rent lounge furniture, plate chargers, linens, chiavari chairs, folding chairs,
chaircovers, aisle runners, etc -all at very affordable prices.

WANT SWATCHES???
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with details of your needs.
Include ribbon, paint swatches, pictures or whatever to help us match up the colors.
Be sure to explain what items you need - in what color, quantity, size, texture, etc.
Dont forget your event date and name.
Mail to DMC, Inc  931 S Myrtle Avenue Monrovia, CA 91016

WANT A QUOTE?
E-mail us your details of the event, event location, your name, event date, items needs
(include colors, sizes of tables/chairs, quanitity, etc)
e-mail us: customerservice@dressmychair.com

WANT AN APPOINTMENT?
We also ship nationwide along with our local service at our several stores.
Please call 1.877.373.7769 to schedule an appointment at one of our Southern California stores

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orange County

147 Reviews for "Dress My Chair" Party Rentals & Fine Linens

Follow up all along the planning process. Continue to follow up and check the status of things with your party, vendors, etc. With a tight time line you can't let anyone lose focus.

Schedule make up and hair for yourself, the mothers and the bridesmaids for the day of the wedding. It is fine for them to be responsible for the cost themselves. Don't feel obligated to pay for it but don't give them specific style demands unless you are footing the bill.
Make a list of things you will need the day of the wedding. Keep this list in your planner. Add to it as you think of things. Discuss this with your bridesmaids or maid of honor. See if they can help you remember or take control of your bags

Stock a wedding preparedness bag.
Here are some things you may need that are commonly needed and sometimes forgotten:
Duct tape. Seriously, this is the best at fixing hems, tears, holding bras in place, you name it. Super models use it and wedding planners swear by it. Lighted make up mirror Oscillating fan (Wedding dresses aren't comfortable to hang out in, she'll get quite warm while waiting.) Advil, Tylenol, Pepto-Bismol Extra makeup, powder, lipstick Slippers or comfortable shoes for before the wedding or after if your feet get too sore Baby powder--used to cover spots on the dress
Hair supplies: bobby pins, super hold hairspray, curling iron Body supplies: deodorant, perfume, bra, foundation garments, etc. Sewing kit with spools of thread in the color of the bride's dress, the formal dress australia and the tuxedos.
Congratulations! You should be well on your way to a great and memorable wedding that will be a pleasure for you, your future spouse and your guests. Keep in mind that small, sweet and intimate is always better than big, impersonal and lavish

hodress.com.au
By Gardiner Nicole

Profile Picture User5384639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I used Dress My Party in Monrovia for our wedding and could not have been more pleased. We didn't want your typical rentals and finding contemporary rentals was an experience. Dress My Party exceeded our expectations in every way. We met with Jennifer and she really went out of her way to assist us with some special lighting needs. She even threw in some free special effects without us even asking. I work with many professionals and I can say that she really knows her craft and is extremely hands on; ensuring everything is delivered as promised. By trade, I review contracts on a regular basis. I cannot express how diligent Dress My Party is with their contract. It is a little redundant, but only in an effort to educate the client, who may not be accustomed to signing contracts. I applaud them on the efforts to educate the consumer and ensure all of the details are covered before, during and after the event. I look forward to working with Dress My Party again on future events.

Profile Picture Jack , 3/3/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We opted to use these guys for outdoor linens and got everything as expected. Service was easy and straight forward.

Profile Picture Elsa, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1233330276484 resin%2bfolding%2bchair%2b %2bwhite
220x220 sq 1233330317609 009
220x220 sq 1233331390578  wsb 83x116 round%2bcocktail%2btable

52 ENDORSEMENTS
Great company to work for, would recommend and have heard great feedback from clients also!

Great Company with great design ideas and beautiful set ups!

To make a room beautiful, Dress My Chair is a great choice! It gives pictures "pop" and adds a WOW factor you wouldn't otherwise have. We recommend this vendor for making your day great.

The product, service, and professionalism from this vendor is AMAZING!!!!

Nothing dresses up a room like chair covers. Whether you choose white or match to your wedding colors, it takes the event up to a whole other CLASS. Dress My Chair is the place to go.

1650 PROS I KNOW

Events

SERVING NATIONWIDE www.DressMyChair.com, Corporate office:931 S Myrtle Avenue , 91016   See On Map
877-373-7769 (phone) 866-903-4149 (fax)
Visit our showrooms by appointment only E-mail us for an exclusive appointment or to answer all of your questions: customerservice@dressmychair.com View our website to learn more and request a quote: www.DressMyChair.com