Dreams to Reality

• Pave Weddings By Nicole

10 Reviews for Dreams to Reality

Saba wardi · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Perfection personified

Hiring dreams to reality was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. Mejoo is perfection personified. From the moment I met her till the end of my event she went above and beyond the call of duty. Her attention to detail is unmatched. You can tell that she enjoys every minute of her work. She made herself available for me at all hours of day and night and I feel that I have found a friend in her. Thank you Mejoo and dreams to Reality team .

Sent on 08/20/2020

Sehar Jumani · Married on 11/14/2020

"the name says it all"

When it comes to working with Dreams to Reality- you just can’t go wrong. The name says it all. It is like a magical dream come true. Every inch of your event will be customized to your needs and will always be much more than you expected.
    Mejoo is amazing to work with. She will bring your ideas to life. Her work is flawless and with so much class. It will Always be an event to remember.
    I have gotten a few events done from them In the past too and I am a very happy client. I’m looking forward to my next one already!!!
    She is a magician and a life savor. So many things I remembered last minute and it was all taken care of. Can’t Thank You enough for making our event the one to cherish forever!!!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Novera · Married on 01/18/2020

Highly recommend

Working with Meeju and Dreams to Reality was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Though I had an initial vision of what décor I wanted, Meeju helped enhance that vision, and ultimately brought to life a final product that was even better than I had imagined. She took the time to listen to what I wanted, while also providing her own suggestions based on the years of experience she has. She also worked extremely well with the other wedding vendors, and made the process so seamless, ensuring that my family and I had nothing to worry about the day of. We had numerous guests compliment the décor of our mendhi and shaadi event – with one being colorful and eclectic, and the other being classy and timeless. I cannot recommend Meeju enough and can say with full confidence that her company is able to bring your
    Dreams to Reality.

Sent on 10/09/2020

• 6923 Narcoosee Rd Suite 607 Orlando, FL, 32822 See on map
    Location of (Dreams to Reality)