130 Doyle Street, Doylestown, PA 18901 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• LeRoy's Flowers

16 Reviews for Doylestown Flowers and Gifts

• Julia

Julia K. · Married on 06/04/2021

Dream Wedding

I found Doylestown Flowers through a friend who used them for their wedding. I grew up in Doylestown and knew that I wanted to work with someone local. I was BLOWN AWAY by their work. I was told by multiple guests that they were the best flowers they have ever seen at a wedding. Megan was so amazing to work with and took everything I said into consideration. If you have a vision, they will make it happen!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything they touch turns to gold!

Doylestown Flowers was my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding day. Monica and Meghan have a brilliant eye and everything they touch turns to gold!! They took my vision and ideas and delivered so much more than I could have ever imagined. We received multiple compliments on our florals. They completely transformed the look of our venue and paid attention to every single detail. Thank you to Monica and Meghan for making our day picture-perfect!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer L. · Married on 10/20/2018

They Just Get It.

I cannot say enough positive things about Meghan & Monica at Doylestown Flowers. I was referred to this powerhouse team through my best friend, who also used them for her rustic inspired wedding at the Ryland Inn's Coach House. I attended meetings with my best friend who shared her vision with Meghan and had the pleasure of watching her bring it to life at her wedding in August 2018. It was absolute perfection and even when faced with a small hiccup, Meghan & Monica handled themselves with the utmost professionalism and resolved the problem seamlessly.

When my husband and I booked with Doylestown Flowers for our October wedding, I had the utmost confidence that this team could bring our unique vision to life. Our wedding had a boho, woodland inspired theme with a moody palette and a more unconventional vibe. Our bouquets were unstructured and full of leafy greenery and our centerpieces were mixed, utilizing an assortment of apothecary jars and brassy, antique vessels to create dimension in the reception space. At our initial meeting, Meghan listened intently and asked questions that demonstrated how attentive she is to detail and truly dedicated she is to her clients. She made sure that the blooms that we selected were in season and within our budget, which makes a HUGE difference. She also researched until she found the perfect vessels and ribbon options for us, which just proved her level of commitment.

Over the last year of planning, Meghan was always someone that I could count on and 100% the type of person I'd select as a friend. She was reliable, responsive, patient, flexible, encouraging, honest, kind and easy to talk to. Her energy always kept me confident in my decisions and calm, even when the stresses of wedding planning felt overwhelming. I could always count on her to give me her honest opinion and that is GOLD for anyone planning an event this large because you get to a point where you feel like your brain is incapable of making ONE more decision.

One of the best parts about working with this team is this AWESOME online component that Meghan & Monica use to share information with you throughout the process. It allows them to actually upload photos of not only the inspiration that you've shared as the client, but also pictures of the blooms/greenery they plan to use for the wedding so you can get an idea of what it will look like on the day of the wedding. This was seriously one of the most helpful tools for me because it brought the entire vision together. They can also update the invoice through this system and it breaks down the individual costs of each element, from arbor decor to flower girl petals to bouts and everything in between.

Another great perk of working with Doylestown Flowers was that we were able to rent our table numbers from them. They were BEAUTIFUL wooden numbers on stands, painted in gold and they meshed perfectly with our vibe. We had so, so many compliments on them!

I could go on and on and on and really - the moral of the story is, if you're looking for a florist who can bring your wedding dreams to fruition, the search ends here. These two are a dream team and you will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Doylestown Flowers and Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 130 Doyle Street Doylestown, PA, 18901 See on map
    2153482667 (Other Phone Number)
    2153482669 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Saturday 10:00-2:00
    Location of (Doylestown Flowers and Gifts)