7652 Boyertown Pike, Douglassville, PA 19518 Map · Phone number

About Levengood's Flowers, Inc.

Levengood's Flowers, Inc. is a full-service florist and nursery-family owned and operated for over 50 years. Located on Boyertown Pike in Douglassville, Levengood's features daily delivery to Douglassville, Boyertown, Pottstown, and Reading. Specializing in fresh arrangements, bouquets, and blooming plants-we provide flowers for every occasion. Feel free to stop in and browse through our floral selection guides. Our experienced sales team is always on hand to answer questions and offer suggestions. Freshness and quality guaranteed!

• Wedding Flowers by Scott
wedding wire 4
5b9b72ca7b03b3e5 Wedding Wire
wedding wire 1
Levengood's Flowers, Inc.

6 Reviews for Levengood's Flowers, Inc.

1 User photo

• leeeshnicole

alichia · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful!

It felt so special to support local business on such a special day. Everyone is so kind and helpful. Judy did a wonderful job on my bouquet! I was very specific with what I wanted and she nailed it. Beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

I had a small wedding and didnt contact a florist until about a month beforehand. The staff at Levengoods asked exactly what I wanted, had me send them pictures, and my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely beautiful. They offered suggestions on how to make them different, and each one was so pretty but incorporated my main sunflower theme. The quality and service was impeccable.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Katie · Married on 11/14/2015

In the past six months, my family has worked with Levengood’s Flowers Inc. on two separate occasions. Our first experience was for my sister's wedding in June of 2015. Our second experience this past weekend, November 13th and 14th, 2015 for my wedding. I cannot begin to express how outstanding our experiences were. Levengood’s allowed both my sister and I to schedule a meeting with the florist months in advance of our wedding. We perused flower options, discussed our wedding colors and themes, and under the guidance of the knowledgeable staff, selected bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages that our bridesmaids, groomsmen, grandmothers, and other wedding party members were amazed by. At the start of both of our wedding weeks, Levengood’s called our homes to confirm our orders and the drop off times. Both deliveries arrived early and were packaged to ensure that the flowers would remain fresh and preserved long after the ceremony. I have been in many weddings where the flowers are useless after the wedding day, not Levengood’s flowers. Each of our bridesmaids was able to take her bouquet home and display it in a vase for over a week after the wedding. Neither my sister nor I can thank Levengood’s enough for their knowledge, professionalism, and friendship. We both visited several florists before deciding to work with Levengood’s. No other business made us feel as valued and special as this family-run, small-town company. They deserve the highest recommendation for making our wedding days so colorful and beautiful.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Levengood's Flowers, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 7652 Boyertown Pike Douglassville, 19518 See on map
    Location of (Levengood's Flowers, Inc.)