9229 Alisos Canyon Rd, Los Alamos, CA 93440 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard

Dovecote Ranch rests on 250 breathtaking acres of pasture, vineyard, and pond in the heart of Santa Barbara wine country. Family owned and operated, we farm 42 acres of Rhone varietal grapes and hold on to a small amount to make just a couple hundred cases of wine per year.

In addition to our ceremony and event spaces by our one-acre pond, we offer a stunning 4 bedroom Hacienda to host the wedding party's family or a rehearsal dinner on our veranda overlooking the Figueroa Mountains. For the couple to steal away on their wedding night, we offer a 1 bedroom romantic Casita with a private outdoor garden patio.

To preserve the natural beauty of our home as well as our privacy, we host less than 10 events per year. Because we're selective about the events we host, we go out of our way to ensure these events are perfectly tailored to create unforgettable memories. Staff is always on site to ensure the evening is stress free and fun for all attendees. We also connect our clients with the most talented and passionate vendors in the county.

Come by for a tour (and bring a picnic!) to experience the energy and tranquility of our ranch and vineyard in person.

Click on the "View Blog" link below to see more pictures as well as what you can expect the ranch will look like if you are considering a Fall, Spring, or Summer wedding.

Follow Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard on

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 5
Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 6
Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 7

Rebecca Thomas · Married on 11/10/2018

The most gorgeous venue in Los Alamos!

What is there not to say about Dovecote Vineyard?! My original venue was evacuated the day before my wedding due to the Woosley Fire. I had absolutely no idea how or where I was going to find a place to move my 200 guest wedding. Thats when Dovecote Vineyard so graciously and willingly opened their venue for us (literally 24 hours before). From literally opening their more personal house on the property for us to get ready in, to making sure we had heat lamps, to letting us use all of their farm tables for our reception area- they went above and beyond what they had to do for us. The day before my wedding they were not only quickly getting the property ready for my wedding but also trying to help me find other vendors that I needed last minute. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with a mixture of trees, meadows, hills and vineyards. You would of never known this wedding was thrown together in 24 hours (per what every guest stated). The service and the way they opened their arms to us, I couldn't thank or recommend them enough. I loved this venue more than my original and am so happy that I had my wedding day there!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 8

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We were so happy it all came together for you. What a gorgeous day and you handled the chaos with true grace. Congratulations!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing venue!!! I highly recommend having your wedding here. Beautiful vineyards, incredible staff. It couldn’t have been any more perfect. I am truly grateful. Thank you Dovecote Ranch for exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 14
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 15
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 16

Marina · Married on 06/10/2017

Dovecote was the most amazing venue! I wanted a simple and classic event and that is exactly what they delivered. The owners and staff truly care about making the event as stress-free and seamless as possible. Guests enjoyed the picturesque landscape and for me that meant I could go very light on decor and flowers which saved me a lot. The venue is only 15 mins away from Solvang but it feels like you're hours away from civilization. Even the vendors commented on how great the venue is and I expect they see dozens of these a year.

To top it off, we stayed in the Casita on-site for 2 nights and it came well stocked with everything we needed to wind down and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

A more beautiful wedding than we could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 21

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard Pricing

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard Price Rates

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B, Waterfront, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking