Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard Reviews

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking Venue

From the moment we stepped onto the grass at Dovecote it stood out to us a special place. Unlike a lot of other places we viewed, you can be more in touch with the land and nature and it felt like the place we should get married. Working with Tamara and the team at Dovecote for just about a year, we were able to create the perfect day for our wedding. They were easy to work with and it was amazing to have such a open palette to imagine with. We were able to bring in some really great vendors like a BBQ smoker and a gelato cart and we had our 6 person band on some truck beds, which all made the place feel more magical and also feel like us as a couple. Along with having a great venue space, there are also two rental houses on the property that were key to our decision in choosing Dovecote. We hosted both our rehearsal dinner and day after brunch at the larger house, which serves up a gorgeous view of the valley. The smaller house was picturesque for getting ready in the day of the wedding and also having as a sweetheart suite that evening. From start to finish, Dovecote was the perfect backdrop for our nuptials. We're so excited to be able to go back in the future and experience their tasting room as a married couple!

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 6
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 7
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 8
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 9
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 10
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 11
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We loved working with you and were so honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding!

Molly Woloson · Married on 06/21/2019

Dreamy place, awesome people

We had our small ceremony in the backyard of the Hacienda at Dovecote, and were BLOWN AWAY by how insanely beautiful the property and views are. Renting the house to stay there with family and friends was the cherry on top to our weekend. Our reception at the pond was unforgettable, and I love the bar they built at the far end - so cool!

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 12
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 21
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 22
    Sent on 08/31/2019

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Molly. It was a beautiful event and we were thrilled to be a part of it. Congratulations!!

Rebecca Thomas · Married on 11/10/2018

The most gorgeous venue in Los Alamos!

What is there not to say about Dovecote Vineyard?! My original venue was evacuated the day before my wedding due to the Woosley Fire. I had absolutely no idea how or where I was going to find a place to move my 200 guest wedding. Thats when Dovecote Vineyard so graciously and willingly opened their venue for us (literally 24 hours before). From literally opening their more personal house on the property for us to get ready in, to making sure we had heat lamps, to letting us use all of their farm tables for our reception area- they went above and beyond what they had to do for us. The day before my wedding they were not only quickly getting the property ready for my wedding but also trying to help me find other vendors that I needed last minute. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with a mixture of trees, meadows, hills and vineyards. You would of never known this wedding was thrown together in 24 hours (per what every guest stated). The service and the way they opened their arms to us, I couldn't thank or recommend them enough. I loved this venue more than my original and am so happy that I had my wedding day there!

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 23
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We were so happy it all came together for you. What a gorgeous day and you handled the chaos with true grace. Congratulations!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing venue!!! I highly recommend having your wedding here. Beautiful vineyards, incredible staff. It couldn’t have been any more perfect. I am truly grateful. Thank you Dovecote Ranch for exceeding our expectations.

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 24
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 30
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 31
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Marina · Married on 06/10/2017

Dovecote was the most amazing venue! I wanted a simple and classic event and that is exactly what they delivered. The owners and staff truly care about making the event as stress-free and seamless as possible. Guests enjoyed the picturesque landscape and for me that meant I could go very light on decor and flowers which saved me a lot. The venue is only 15 mins away from Solvang but it feels like you're hours away from civilization. Even the vendors commented on how great the venue is and I expect they see dozens of these a year.

To top it off, we stayed in the Casita on-site for 2 nights and it came well stocked with everything we needed to wind down and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

A more beautiful wedding than we could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything!

Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 32
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 33
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 34
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 35
    Dovecote Ranch & Vineyard 36
    Sent on 05/28/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Dovecote was the perfect spot for our wedding! Everyone was very helpful and the vineyard looked stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2018