Double Shutter Photography

Hagerstown, MD View map

$2,000 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife photography team that loves to capture life's special moments. Not only are we there as your photographers for one of the most important days of your life but we are there to help make sure you have the greatest most memorable day of your life. After the "i do's" are said, the cake is cut and you are back from your honeymoon we want you to be able to look at your photos and remember every part of your day. That is our goal! We are there from the time the bride starts her day until the couple leaves their reception. Everything we do is all about our clients, not us. We're laid back and very accommodating and love to have fun with our clients. With many of our clients we have been there as they say "i do" and been there for maternity photos soon followed by newborn photos and beyond. We love what we do and hope that we can be there for all of your special moments!

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and capture your special occasion. Please contact us at info@doubleshutterphotography.com for more information or you can reach us at 240.329.2680.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Sarah Married on 06/30/2017
    Working with Erica and Jason was an absolute pleasure. They are very professional but personable at the same time. Also, they were very flexible in picking location/dates with our engagement shoot. They were even able to get my husband (who is not very photogenic) to enjoy getting his picture taken. Our wedding coordinator for the church was very unorganized and I was very worried that we would not make it down the aisle on time and Jason jumped in and in addition to taking pictures (without missing any moments) took over wedding coordination also, and everything went flawlessly. He even sewed my bridesmaid into her dress when her hook broke! Our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING and we have had so many compliments on them! I have already recommended Double Shutter to multiple brides I know, and will use them again without a second though when it comes time for babies! You will not be disappointed with Double Shutter Photography!!!!
  • User2185824 2+ years ago
    Jason and Erica are some of the best people you will ever work with. I originally found them online and fell in love with their pictures. They had the same photojournalistic style that I had been looking at and the cost was a fraction of the price. When I saw what their package included, engagement shoot, two photographers, four hours of photos before the ceremony time and they would stay until the bride and groom left, all photos, edited, with the rights to print, I was in awe. Most photographers will only give you a certain amount of photos, they won't stay the whole time, a second photographer is extra, etc. Not only is their price and photography fabulous, but they are fabulous people. Prior to the wedding we decided to have our son's first birthday pictures, our engagement shoot, and holiday pictures done. Each time we received our sneak peak and our CD with all our images we were looking for the next opportunity to book. Jason and Erica were lifesavers during our wedding. They go above and beyond being a photographer and step into any role you need them. Jason helped my bridesmaids pin and tape their dresses, he tied the bows on their dresses and my belt, he came prepared with everything, when my mom realized she forgot the crochet hook to button my dress Jason took out a bobby pin and went to work. He stayed by my side the whole night and helped keep me calm. Right before the ceremony he asked what drink my husband and I wanted and as soon as we walked back down the aisle he was waiting with a beer and cranberry vodka for us. Jason was also amazing with our son and kept him happy even if it required acting crazy. Jason and Erica made the perfect team, she would get everyone into place and get the camera ready to snap and Jason would be taking pictures from another angle or trying to get the kids to smile. They are also extremely easy to get in contact with, the easiest out of all of our vendors. I would text or email Erica and she would respond ASAP.
    Jessica Married on 08/31/2014
    Jason and Erica were amazing! I had never heard of them but my cousin suggested them and I am so thankful for that. They were extremely easy to get a hold of. Erica was a huge help in planning my timeline for wedding and allowing time for pictures. During the wedding they were so attentive to detials and to Steve and I, always making sure that there wasn't anything we needed. They are also very funny and personable. I will be using them for pictures throughout our life!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Shade Trees & Evergreens Event Grounds Shade Trees & Evergreens Event Grounds Park & Outdoor Weddings

Very professional and talented photographers!!! Would highly recommend!!

B&M DIGITAL, LLC B&M DIGITAL, LLC Wedding Videographers

We worked with Double Shutter Photography for the first time this past summer of 2012 at one of the funnest weddings we've done to date. They were very professional and definitely easy to get along with. Being a husband and wife team just like us, we immediately hit it off. In fact, a couple of the attendees asked if we were one company as they saw us working together so well. There are just a handful of photographers that we recommend to our brides and Double Shutter is one of them. It's not often that you get such gorgeous photography from such easy going, yet professional photographers. Check out their work and we're sure you'll agree.

22 N. Mulberry St. Suite 314 Hagerstown, MD, 21740
Location of (Double Shutter Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding