12 Devon Rd, Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Doris Loves USA

Doris Loves USA is a wedding decor and lighting service based out of Braintree, Massachusetts. Doris Loves USA specializes in providing weddings and events with light-up lettering, numbering, and signs which make for the perfect centerpieces or photographic backdrop. Their decor includes 80 to 100 white LED bulbs per letter and is all battery operated, giving you the mobility to set up the characters wherever you’d like. They also offer a temporary tattoo station, which is bound to entertain all of your guests.

Doris Loves USA can help you bring your whole wedding day together, thanks to beautiful signage and talanted temporary tattoo artists. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Accent lights

Doris Loves USA 3
Doris Loves USA 4
Doris Loves USA 5

Shanny Henke · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Perfect Addition for a Wedding Reception!

I first met Alison from Doris Loves at a bridal expo. I had always loved the idea of marquee lights at our wedding reception, but Doris Loves stood out amongst other rental options because their lights are battery operated, allowing maximum flexibility for placement and eliminating my concerns about older guests tripping on chords. Doris Loves also had fantastic pricing packages, which made the decision extra easy. I greatly appreciated that Alison was responsive leading up to the wedding day, and especially that Doris Loves coordinated directly with my wedding venue for pickup and delivery without needing my family or myself to be involved during my big day. The lights made for a fabulous photo opportunity and were a great hit! I highly recommend marquee lights from Doris Loves for a wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Shannyn, thanks so much for the kind words! We loved working with you and are so glad you were pleased with the experience. Congrats on your beautiful wedding!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing addition to the venue!

Everyone loved the marquee letters at our wedding. We had a MR & MRS behind our table and a LOVE in front of the DJ. It looked awesome and really tied everything together. I would use them again and recommend to anyone looking to add that something special to their decoration.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Doris Loves USA 7
    Doris Loves USA 8
    Doris Loves USA 9

Doris Loves USA's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole! Your wedding was so gorgeous and we love the pics! All the best to you on this new adventure.

Doris Loves USA Pricing

Doris Loves USA Price Rates

Doris Loves USA FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Monograms, Outdoor, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Monograms, Outdoor
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Signage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Doris Loves USA 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Doris Loves USA 2
    Free Delivery

Free Delivery within a 25 mile radius from our location in Braintree.

• 12 Devon Rd Braintree, MA, 02184 See on map