Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alankar Event Planners & Decorators

Trusted execution of timeless & elegant design.

Alankar Event Planners & Decorators is one of the largest and most trusted firms in the New England area. Shobha Shastry and her talented team have produced hundreds of ethnic weddings and events over the past 16 years. With the largest inventory of event decor and a dedicated team of professionals, we will work to create an event that is truly unique - from traditional mandaps to modern receptions, trust Alankar to deliver your most important events with elegance and style.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Alankar Event Planners & Decorators on

16 Reviews for Alankar Event Planners & Decorators

Event Design (4)
Drapery (3)
Event Planning (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)

Went to a wedding for my cousin her decor is amazing the most beautiful indian wedding i have seen in a long time.
My cousin was so happy she went with Alankar no complaints i will be using her for my wedding when i start planning.

Profile Picture Shanti, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Shobha auntie is the best.. i didn’t need to do anything i picked out my decor and she did the rest.. my wedding day was beautiful and i owe it all to her and her team!! If you want to feel secure on your big day Go to her..

Profile Picture Anita, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning

Shobha Aunty is amazing!! She has so much variety in decor and she is the most straight forward person you will meet.
She recently did an event for me and i was blown away by her creativity and also generosity she literally goes out of her way to make her clients happy.
I will never recommend anyone else she is the best!!!

Profile Picture Akansha, 9/9/17, 1 Review