7 Cypress Road #702, Brighton, MA 02135 Map · Phone number

About loveDECOR

loveDECOR is an event decor company setting the new standard in Indian wedding mandaps, reception stages, and floral in Boston, MA, and the USA. Combining modern and traditional design elements from around the world we create unique themes for every event; whether a classic mandap reminiscent of an old-world palace or a contemporary stage with minimalist draping. From candles, to chiavari chairs, to complete stages we source every piece and push our creative boundaries to make sure your dream comes to life. When you book with us you’re in the hands of a passionate team dedicated to making your day perfect.

• CJC Event Lighting

loveDECOR 4
loveDECOR 5
  • Farah

Farah Shaikh · Married on 08/24/2019

Will make your dream wedding come to life!

Shruti of LoveDecor was an absolute sweetheart and such a pleasure to work with for my mehndi night and shaadi reception. Not only was she easy to get in contact with (she is extremely responsive to texts which is super appreciated as a milennial!!) but she works with your budget accordingly to make your dream wedding decor come to life.

As a type-A bride I knew I was picky and possibly would be hard to work with when it came to my wedding decor but Shruti worked so well with me starting from initial contact to sending me ideas of decor and the estimates for what I wanted. She put together "mood boards" after we texted back and forth about what I envisioned and sent her multiple inspiration pictures to give me an idea of the final results for both days with pricing and she worked so nicely with my mom and I to adjust pricing to stay within our budget but still keep the vision we originally had in mind alive. She even worked with me to pick our linens for the tables to help match the "theme" we were going for.

The end result for both my mehndi and shaadi decorations was beyond my expectations and I cannot thank Shruti enough for making my big day(s) so beautiful. I had so many guests tell me the stage decoration was nothing they have seen before which speaks for her work itself! I highly recommend Shruti for all your decoration needs from staging to centerpieces. THANK YOU!

loveDECOR 6
    loveDECOR 12
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Anusha Dhanekula · Married on 08/04/2019

Pavuluri’s

We hired Shruti for our inlaws 60th birthday event. Shruti was so responsive and she helped us with lot of ideas to get the decor done appropriately for the event we dreamt of. The decoration done by her team was so beautiful done. Flowers were very fresh and the arrangements were so professionally done.
    Thank you Shruti for the decoration getting done right on time.

loveDECOR 13
    Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Umama

Umama Mahmud · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing quality of service and professionalism

Absolutely stunning and happy with the quality of service, creativity and flexibility! Shruti was wonderful to work with. Trust me, loveDECOR will do well to ensure that decor needs are met in terms of the look and budget. Our family was so please with the service and we look forward to keeping this company in mind for future events and recommending them to our friends and family

loveDECOR 14
    Sent on 08/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

loveDECOR FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include?
    Audiovisuals
    Setup
    String
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Pinspotting
    String
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
    Setup
    Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops