30 East Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About DORANO JEWELRY

DORANO JEWELRY is a jeweler based out of Arcadia, California that specializes in wedding and engagement pieces. This jeweler is committed to providing exceptional service and the highest quality precious metals and gems at reasonable prices. They offer a large assortment of rings and other jewelry to choose from, or they can create a spectacular, fully customized piece just for you or your partner.

Products Offered

DORANO JEWELRY provides custom jewelry creation made with the highest quality materials. They also provide a large selection of jewelry to choose from in their showroom. Whether you are looking for a dazzling engagement ring that will light up your partner’s face, or a beautiful matching wedding set, DORANO JEWELRY can help you select the ring that is perfect for you. Along with rings, they also offer necklaces, pendants, earrings, and bracelets.

Follow DORANO JEWELRY on

Videos 1 vídeo

1 Reviews for DORANO JEWELRY

• Flora

Flora Jakson · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Best Experience with Dorano Jewelry !

I can't say enough nice things about Mr. Garen and Dorano jewelry! When my fiancé, then my boyfriend, went ring shopping for the engagement ring, he listened carefully to what I exactly wanted. Then, he recommend what is the best option for us within the budget. Unlike other places where we went in the Diamond District in LA, Dorano were NOT pushy. My ring is just absolutely gorgeous and I get stopped by a lot and asked where I got my ring and compliments. Moreover, when I had to readjust the ring size, they totally remembered me and my fiancé. We are extremely happy that we walked through their doors Can't wait to go back for our wedding bands!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

DORANO JEWELRY FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DORANO JEWELRY 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 30 East Huntington Dr Arcadia, CA, 91006 See on map