Donna Irene Photography

Jose Alvarado 50, Roma Norte, Mexico City, MX 06700 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Donna Irene Photography

We are Donna and Marco, destination wedding and elopement photographers from Miami but currently based in Mexico. Our passion is for documentary-style photography and telling stories through our work and connecting with our clients on a personal level. With my (Donna) 8+ years in the wedding industry, I have learned all the ins and outs of weddings and how to capture them naturally without cheesy or forced poses. We are available for weddings across Mexico at no travel costs. I would love to chat with you and help make your wedding dreams come true!

Follow Donna Irene Photography on

Donna Irene Photography 3
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible Photographer

Booking Donna as our photographer was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding!!! Her pictures are more than just a regular picture; they are literally a work of art! She does such a great job at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera (which is such a plus!). Her husband is also a great asset to her team. My favorite thing about her is that she is able to take STUNNING shots fast, instead of taking hundreds and hundreds of pictures so that we could enjoy the night. If you want amazing pictures and a photographer who can also break it down to Beyoncé with you, definitely book Donna!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Donna Irene Photography 4
    Donna Irene Photography 5
    Donna Irene Photography 6

Liss · Married on 05/16/2015

I've grown tired of looking at facebook photos of people in different clothes but the same pose in every picture. It made me not really care about our wedding photos until my heart melted while going through my grandparents wedding album. After a long search, I found Donna. Our wedding plan issues were never ending, and when I called Donna I was sure she was going to either be out of my price range or unavailable for our day, but I finally had a bit of luck! Donna was one of the few wishes for my wedding that actually came true. I loved (still love) her photographs whether they were of landscapes or weddings, not only for her beautiful style, but the way her photos told a story. She patiently worked with me through out all of our chaos and was a sweetheart through it all (even when dealing with our 10 drunk groomsmen!!!). She had our photos ready within a week! My skeptical husband quickly changed his tune and was amazed when we looked through them. She gave us soo many beautiful photos; I was able to relive my wedding day in what seemed like a dream with moments I missed and without the stress. Believe me when I say, Donna has a gift and she was truly a blessing to have.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Award

Donna Irene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs