Donna Irene Photography

Jose Alvarado 50, Roma Norte, Mexico City, MX 06700 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Donna Irene Photography

We are Donna and Marco, destination wedding and elopement photographers from Miami but based in Mexico. Our passion is for photojournalism, telling stories through our work, and connecting with our clients on a personal level. Although we've shot weddings around the world, our favorite destination weddings have always been in Mexico. With my (Donna) 8+ years in the wedding industry, I have learned all the ins and outs of weddings and how to capture them naturally without cheesy or forced poses. We are available for weddings across Mexico at no travel costs. I would love to chat with you and help make your wedding dreams come true!

Follow Donna Irene Photography on

15 Reviews for Donna Irene Photography

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/23/2019

Donna & Marco are an AMAZING TEAM

Donna has always been my dream wedding photographer. My Fiance at the time even knew that when he hired her for his surprise proposal. He booked a trip to where Donna and Marco were living at the time because he knew how special she was to me and how talented she is. There was no doubt that we wanted Donna and Marco to shoot our wedding and be by our side on that special day.

Donna & Marco captured moments that now look like they froze time and can bring us back to those exact feelings. The amount of details in their work should be considered perfection. I felt as if they were part of our family the day of our wedding and made us feel so at ease during each step of the day.

I want to blow up every single one of our photos and show the world. Every time one of my friend gets engaged the first thing I do is send them Donnas wedding page.

I can't thank Donna and Marco enough for making my dreams come true. This pictures are going to bring us back to that day every single time!!! We love you guys!!!

THANK YOU!!!
    The Garcias

Sent on 12/26/2019

Ken Dabkowski · Married on 05/10/2019

Super-Responsive, talented, high quality event photography

If there were a way to offer a higher than perfect score, I would. A few months ago, I started searching for an experienced photographer to shoot my surprise proposal to my now-fiancee during a weekend visit to Mexico City. While I'd been to Mexico City before, it had been several years since my last visit and I needed some planning guidance. I feel so lucky to have chosen Donna– she was beyond perfect!

We had a few weather-related challenges leading up to the big day, and Donna was super flexible and communicative when we needed to switch locations. We were in 'secret communications' planning the morning on a tight schedule. Donna met us at Chapultepec Castle early and we beat the crowds to grab some incredible shots. Much to my fiancee's delight, Donna captured the surprise proposal, celebrated with us, and made us feel super comfortable as she guided us through an incredible portfolio of engagement shots around the property. She turned around our "sneak peek" within hours so we could share photos with friends and family back home.

If you're looking for a super-responsive, creative, and highly-skilled photographer for your proposal or wedding, look no further. We give Donna our highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Donna Irene Photography Pricing

Donna Irene Photography Price Rates

Donna Irene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Jose Alvarado 50, Roma Norte Mexico City, MX, 06700 See on map
    +1-786-683-9168 (Phone number)
    Location of (Donna Irene Photography)