310 East Chestnut St, Rome, NY 13440 Map · Phone number

Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 5
Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 6
Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 7

Katrina Wuthrich-Detrick · Married on 07/18/2019

She is good at what she does!

I highly recommend Ann for Makeup , Eyelash lift , and Eyebrows. I saw Ann's makeup work when she did my cousins wedding years ago. I then recommended her over the years to my friends that were getting married and Everyone that went with her loved her work. So a few years ago I saw a Facebook post about her offering eyebrow waxing and figured what do I have to loose cause my eyebrows were so thin. Well let's just say I have been going every 3 weeks for atleast 2 years or so. I always have my appointments booked out months ahead. She encouraged me to grow my eyebrows out and yes the first 2 months I wanted to cry cause they were getting so bushy. Lol But she always reassured me that it was going to be worth it. Oh was she right and she is the Absolute best in my opinion! Then this past year she did an eyelash lift on me and ofcourse I Loved it. She is so down to earth and always makesure I am happy with her work every time I leave even if I'm the same customer every 3 weeks for the past couple years. I also have had her do my makeup for Weddings I was attending. So when people compliment on my eyebrows , Eyelashes, and when my makeup is professionally done I simply say Thanks to Ann!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 8
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 9
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 10
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 11
  • Jenna

Jenna Rosky · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful work

I’m not a girl who Normally wears makeup,and when I was looking for someone for my makeup for my engagement photos Ann came highly recommend! During my session for my engagement photos I actually went ahead and booked her for my wedding. I couldn’t have been more pleased with her work for both my engagement and wedding makeup, as well as my bridesmaids. She made this plain and simple girl feel absolutely gorgeous on the most important days of her life. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist to just book Ann!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 12
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 13
    Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny 14

Doll Face Artistry by Ann Erny's reply:

Awwww thank you for the great review Jenna! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for having me!

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2017

My sister got married two years ago in July, Ann did such a wonderful job with her make-up! When I got engaged a few months ago, there wasn't anyone that came to mind before Ann to do my make up this coming September!! I have had numerous artists do my make up for weddings, events, etc... but for my special day I wanted to make sure I could go to someone I trust as a person, and as a professional! Ann is very accommodating, reasonably priced and EXTREMELY flexible. If you're still in the search, stop here. I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Award

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Doll Face Artistry (Ann Erny) has been to our facility on numerous occasions. Bridal parties are always raving about her work and her customer service! We've seen so many wedding parties completely in love with their transformation! Always a pleasure to have here!

• CB Hair Design
    CB Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Ann of Doll Face Artistry for a number of weddings over the years. She brings experience, talent and professionalism to the table and delivers top notch Makeup Artistry. Ann is down to earth, kind and really listens to your needs to create your ideal look. If you want to look glamorous and feel at ease for your big day or event, look no further. Her work is superb!

• Tangles Salon and Spray Tanning
    Tangles Salon and Spray Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ann is amazing! Our salon works with Ann all the time and she never disappoints. The transformations she is capable of will leave you awestruck! She is talented, educated in her trade and a blast to be around! what are you waiting for ?!?!?! BOOK HER NOW she's in high demand!

• 310 East Chestnut St Rome, 13440 See on map
    3153365797 (Other Phone Number)