407 W. Chevy Chase Dr. Glendale, Glendale, CA 91204 Map · Phone number

About Dolce Fiore

Dolce Fiore is a wedding florist based in Los Angeles, California, which has over a quarter of a century’s worth of experience crafting floral displays. Offering meticulously designed arrangements, this business can produce the sort of floral creations that will do your memorable wedding event justice.

Services offered

When it comes to selecting the style, tone, color, and personality of your wedding flowers, it’s important that they say something noteworthy about you and your significant other. So, whether you want a bouquet of pink roses for the bridal bouquet, vases of blooming purple orchids or creamy-white lilies dotted around your venue, or you simply want hydrangea petals strewn along the aisle, Dolce Fiore can provide. Centerpieces, sweetheart tables and a variety of other floral arrangements are also available to order. So, once you have had your detailed consultation, made your booking, and selected everything you want down to the last petal, the business will carry out the setup as well as the cleanup.

Other services

Dolce Fiore’s handcrafted, personalized displays are sure to add a dash of beauty to your already tastefully designed event, but it’s not all the company does. They also create arrangements for anniversaries, birthdays, baby showers, prom nights, and many more outstanding events. What’s more, the vases and holders it places its flowers inside are custom-made, adding another layer of personalization.

sit catering 090718 72 51 1049817

Dolce Fiore 6
Dolce Fiore 7
  • Karin

karin · Married on 04/07/2019

Flawless Experience, SO GRATEFUL!!

I can not say enough good things about our experience with Anush and the rest of the Dolce Fiore team!! We are so grateful for the service and end product we received, the entire process from beginning to end was just flawless and SO many compliments from guests!! Anush, is absolutely amazing and a sweetheart. We will not forget the amazing service and how you contributed so positively to our special night.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Dolce Fiore 8
    Dolce Fiore 9
    Dolce Fiore 10
    Dolce Fiore 11
    Dolce Fiore 12

Janet Yeg · Married on 04/06/2019

They rock!

We went with Dolce Fiore for our wedding and it was the best choice we made. From the beggining they worked with us to bring our vision to reality and truly went the extra mile to to bring our style to life. Day of, the results spoke for themselves; beautiful full arrangements that lit up the ballroom and a chuppah that was truly the center of attention. Ultimately, their service, attention to detail and artistic ability is unbeatable. You guys rock!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Dolce Fiore 13

Anni Karapetian · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Wow, wow, wow!!! All I can say is that if you are looking for a florist who will go above and beyond to not only make your wedding day magical, but to be there for you and guide you, then Dolce Fiore is the place to go!! Planning your own wedding can be very overwhelming, but Anush and Sasoon guided me through the entire process.

When I began planning my wedding, I knew I wanted Anush to be my florist because she is so talented and always does such an incredible job (check out her IG). Once it came to choosing the style of my bouquets and centerpieces, I was clueless which stressed me out, but Anush guided me the whole way and made my experience so easy and stress free! When I went back to see the sample, my mom and I were completely blown away (and that was just the sample)!

On the day of my wedding I was amazed at how gorgeous my bouquet and my bridesmaid’s bouquets were! She really did a perfect job! When I walked into our wedding venue, I literally started crying! Thanks to Anush and her team, our venue looked beautiful! It was exactly the style I wanted, simple yet classy! I am so happy I chose Anush to be my florist on one of the most important days of my life!

Anush and Sasoon not only helped me with my flowers, but they also helped me in other aspects of my wedding, such as catering, my invitations and rentals, which goes to show you that they really care about making sure your wedding day is perfect. They were always there for me answering any questions I had and ensuring me that everything was on schedule. I highly recommend Dolce Fiore for any occasion. Thank you Anush and Sasoon for everything you and your team did for Greg and I! We truly appreciate it!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Dolce Fiore 14
    Dolce Fiore 15
    Dolce Fiore 16

Dolce Fiore FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 407 W. Chevy Chase Dr. Glendale Glendale, CA, 91204 See on map