DJz Jason & Janice

• Top Shelf Events
  • JC Marketing and Productions

2 Reviews for DJz Jason & Janice

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2011

Jason and Janice were so great to work with! We had the ceremony and reception at the same venue, and asked Jason to play the ceremony music. Everything was timed perfectly and went smoothly. We didn't think people would dance, but Jason got everyone up and moving. Even my 87 year-old grandmother danced! They were so easy to work with, and extremely prompt in replying any time we had a question or wanted to make a change. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Krista · Married on 05/16/2009

Jason and his wife Janice work extremely well together. Jason has had DJ experience on local PA radio stations and now DJ's on the side. I have to say I was completely satisfied with their services. I gave Jason a list of the music I wanted played at the wedding and he made it happen. His wife was by his side at the wedding to help keep things going. She also offered to help me in any way she could. So I had her help us get all of the wedding party photos done in a timely order. She did an EXCELLENT job keeping us on task and getting everyone in and out of there. :) They both did such a great job. They had never done the ceremony music before and got the timing just right! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them. Their price was more than worth than the services I received. They gave me EXACTLY what I wanted!!!

Sent on 06/02/2009

• South Park, 15129 See on map
    Location of (DJz Jason & Janice)