2055 Lombard St, San Francisco, CA 94147 Map · Phone number

About DJ Wayne Noel

If you'd like more info please contact me through my website, I'd love to hear from you. I cherish my clients and making meaningful connections with them. I create parties that represent the mood, feeling and natural vibration of everyone involved.

MIXES - YELP - GOOGLE - SOUNDCLOUD - FACEBOOK

*FYI, I'm new to Wedding Wire, but I have plenty of reviews elsewhere. Feel free to check me out on Yelp or Google while I'm collecting more reviews on Wedding Wire.

Call (855) DJ WAYNE

dj wayne ramekins 2
dj wayne five points new york 2
dj wayne santa cruz
Wedding party
dj wayne half moon bay long branch saloon
dj wayne lake tahoe hellman ehrman mansion

9 Reviews for DJ Wayne Noel

Jackie · Married on 06/13/2015

We used DJ Wayne for our Sonoma wedding based on the recommendation of a friend. He was fantastic from start to finish. His website questionnaire was very thorough, allowing us to provide many of our song preferences as well as other insights on how we wanted the night to go. My husband is an amateur DJ and so had very specific ideas and detailed playlists for each segment of the wedding night. Wayne was responsive in collaborating with us, making sure he had all the music on our playlists and getting files from us where he didn't, making sure he was using the versions of songs that we preferred, etc. Wayne held a call with us a few weeks before the wedding (which he was flexible enough to let us reschedule last minute due to work conflicts), where we were able to talk through all aspects of the event and we had an opportunity to share with him what was most important to us, and he was able to ask us questions. That really facilitated the evening going just like we wanted it to.

Wayne set up in multiple locations at our venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and in each location the sound quality was good. He was a great MC - responsive but not intrusive. He also really paid attention to what was important to us and our families. My mom really wanted him to get everyone up and involved for the hora (Jewish dance), and he did a fantastic job, both timing the dance and encouraging participation. It was a highlight of the night, which brought a lot of joy to our families.

Overall, Wayne did a great job and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/19/2015
  • User3690764 · event on 04/23/2015

DJ Wayne always provides great value! He has DJ'ed for me at my wedding and at one of my corporate events, and his ability to entertain on a personal and professional level is outstanding. I would recommend DJ Wayne to anyone who is looking for someone easy to work with, reliable, able to be flexible with music selections on the dime, read a crowd and act accordingly, and provide great results at an affordable rate. I couldn't ask for more and will continue to hire him for future events!

Sent on 07/30/2015

James · Married on 08/02/2014

Wayne was an amazing partner in creating and executing a wedding ceremony and celebration that hit all the right notes. Hopefully you'll only do it once, but you're going to want to surround yourselves with folks who have done it over and over. Wayne is an expert, and willing to share not just his lights and music, but his knowledge. Through careful preparation, he helped us craft an event that felt seamless, and maybe most importantly, uniquely "ours." I highly recommend Wayne for those planning a party, or a wedding as we were. And when he asks you if you want the "up lighting," say yes. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Award

DJ Wayne Noel FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 2055 Lombard St San Francisco, 94147 See on map