90 Clairton Blvd. Suite 10, Pittsburgh, PA 15236 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 66

About DJ Underdog

It all started on the mean streets of Bon Air a little more than thirty years ago. As Terry and the rest of the Steelers rose again as champions, DJ Underdog entered the world kicking and screaming. Often when these cries became too harsh, it was music that would quiet the heavy crying. Music filled my house and childhood. Sounds of the radio and our record player often played for the members of my house, and surrounding neighbors. As a child my love for music often got me into a world of trouble. One example could be showing the babysitter how to scratch records, although some may say destroy would be a better description of that event. This “problem” would continue into my teenage years as you could find me running home no matter what I was doing so I could tape music videos. Although my mom would tell you that I was actually taping over her shows. Music has always been a big part of my life. Isn’t it funny how you can associate a special time, event, or moment with music? In 2003, I got an opportunity to put my love for music to the test as I began to “dj” local bars, parties, and weddings. In the years that have followed I have been lucky enough to be a part of many people’s special memories. I hope to continue to be a part of many more events, and I can continue to do something that’s always made sense to me, PLAY MUSIC!!!

party4

• Videos 1

49 Reviews for DJ Underdog

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best! Highly Recommend

DJ Underdog is a hot commodity!!! Scoop him up while you can. He has a talent!!

Claudette Minnotte · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe is the best!

Cannot day enough about how amazing it was to work with Joe. He’s super professional and organized. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night and played the perfect mix of songs. He even helped transition everyone flawlessly from ceremony on the roof todinner to dance floor. I’ve recommended him to all my friends getting married.

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

Joe was recommended to us by someone who attended a wedding where he was the DJ. After meeting with Joe, I knew that we chose the right person. He is so knowledgeable in everything needed to make the day go smoothly and even thought of things that we didn't. Most importantly, the music was amazing. He kept the dance floor full the whole night with his song selections and everyone had so much fun!! I would definitely recommend DJ Underdog.

DJ Underdog FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,002.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,002.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South
    Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Hotel Weddings

DJ Underdog is hands down the best wedding DJ in the city. I have seen him play countless Wedding Receptions and as a Wedding Professional, I even booked him for my own reception. If you want a Organized Professional DJ, but also someone FUN, enthusiastic, and who not only knows how to get the party started, but can keep it going all night, then call Joe. You will not be disappointed.

• 90 Clairton Blvd., Suite 10 Pittsburgh, 15236 See on map
    Meetings available by request.