DJ Underdog

Pittsburgh, PA View map
$2,002 Most Popular Price

$2,002 Most Popular Price

It all started on the mean streets of Bon Air a little more than thirty years ago. As Terry and the rest of the Steelers rose again as champions, DJ Underdog entered the world kicking and screaming. Often when these cries became too harsh, it was music that would quiet the heavy crying. Music filled my house and childhood. Sounds of the radio and our record player often played for the members of my house, and surrounding neighbors. As a child my love for music often got me into a world of trouble. One example could be showing the babysitter how to scratch records, although some may say destroy would be a better description of that event. This “problem” would continue into my teenage years as you could find me running home no matter what I was doing so I could tape music videos. Although my mom would tell you that I was actually taping over her shows. Music has always been a big part of my life. Isn’t it funny how you can associate a special time, event, or moment with music? In 2003, I got an opportunity to put my love for music to the test as I began to “dj” local bars, parties, and weddings. In the years that have followed I have been lucky enough to be a part of many people’s special memories. I hope to continue to be a part of many more events, and I can continue to do something that’s always made sense to me, PLAY MUSIC!!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

2,002.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,002

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

1 User photo

• Hope
    Hope M. Married on 06/12/2021

5 star from beginning to end!

Joe aka DJ Underdog was an absolute dream of a DJ to work with. From our initial consultation call he was very attentive, professional and accommodating. We immediately felt confidence in his skill as he made every attempt to get to know us, our musical tastes and type of wedding. With our first call and rave reviews from family/friends, we knew we wanted to book him! He is extremely responsive and patient and will craft the perfect playlist and flow of events for your special day. He was very quick on his feet when our generator cut out and helped made the most seamless flow. He kept the dance floor busy all night, not a single song made people sit down. He truly made our night unforgettable and I cannot emphasize how personable, attentive and accommodating he was. He made us feel SO comfortable and confident that we were going to have the best night of our life. and we sure did! Highly recommend Joe aka DJ Underdog for your event!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay H. Married on 07/04/2020

A great DJ!

Joe was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He played the songs we wanted, but also read the crowd of dancers really well and kept people out on the dance floor which was important to me. I also LOVED how he didn't play the whole song; he really acted as a true DJ and got right into the next song to keep people interested.
    Through all of COVID we had to just skype instead of meeting in person and it actually worked out well. Then throughout the night of the wedding, he stayed in contact with my husband and I to keep us aware of when we would do certain dances like the father-daughter. All ran very smoothly, and I would recommend him to any bride who wants her guests to have a good time on the dance floor.
  • Kayla
    Kayla A. Married on 02/10/2020

Amazing Experience!

DJ Underdog came recommended to us by a mutual friend and he did not disappoint! We knew from our first conversation that he was the perfect fit to DJ our wedding. He was personable, knowledgeable, and professional. When the pandemic hit, DJ Underdog was supportive, patient, and accommodating as our original wedding plans changed. All we wanted for our wedding was a packed dance floor and that's what we go! Our friends are still talking about how great the music was at our reception! We highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh South Hotel Weddings

DJ Underdog is hands down the best wedding DJ in the city. I have seen him play countless Wedding Receptions and as a Wedding Professional, I even booked him for my own reception. If you want a Organized Professional DJ, but also someone FUN, enthusiastic, and who not only knows how to get the party started, but can keep it going all night, then call Joe. You will not be disappointed.

90 Clairton Blvd., Suite 10 Pittsburgh, 15236

Meetings available by request.
Location of (DJ Underdog)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding