DJ Triple M

Tampa, FL 33694 Map · Phone number

About DJ Triple M

I am experienced with Elegant Weddings. I pride myself in tayloring my services to suit your desire. I will partner with you to ensure that your Wedding is a memorable experience. Although I reside in Atlanta, I am willing to travel. I have provided my services throughout the country, including Puerto Rico, Ohio, Texas, Michigan and Las Vegas.

In Atlanta, I have provided services in conjunction with hosts of V03.3, HOT 107.9, Jazz Concerts, Single and Album release parties of today's well-known artists. Additionally, I have performed music for fashion shows, various charity events, as well as comedians of BET Comic View and Tyler Perry's House of Pain and exclusive events.

I have high expectations and standards, therefore, my sense of creativity and professionalism truly seperates me from the rest. Every customer is treated as VIP. If selected as your choice of music entertainment youwill not be disappointed with the services of DJ Triple M!

37 Reviews for DJ Triple M

Kristie · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I have absolutely NOTHING but wonderful, positive comments about DJ Tripple M.
    Not only did we enjoy every moment of the music at our wedding reception, but many, many guest commented after the wedding that they really enjoyed the variety of music and how every song transitioned into the next smoothly and naturally. DJ Tripple M did a wonderful job reading the guests and what would get people dancing and keep them on the dance floor! 200% recommend DJ Tripple M for ANY event!!

kara · Married on 10/28/2012

Triple M is awesome. He honored all my wishes as far as song selections, and he kept the crowd moving with some of his own selections. My guest really loved his style, and I'm still receving compliments on my selection of hiring such a great DJ... Triple M You rock!!!!

I hired DJ Triple M to play at my October 20, 2012 wedding and he was amazing. I was so worried about hiring a DJ, but he put all of my fears to rest. He didn't play any cheesy or embarrassing music and was able to read the crowd really well. We all had a great time, and that was due in large part to DJ Triple M. In addition, I really appreciated how professionally DJ Triple M conducts himself. He understands how to operate a business and never stressed me out during the wedding planning process. He was always very responsive and was able to give concrete answers to questions. In addition, in our walk-through of my reception venue, he made some suggestions that ended up making the design of the room work even better. I would absolutely recommend DJ Triple M to anyone. He did an amazing job at our wedding and I'm so grateful to him for taking the time and putting in the effort to make my wedding a success.

DJ Triple M FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 497.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,198.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Tampa, FL See on map