Wedding DJ in Manassas and Prince William County

Manassas, VA View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

I would be HONORED to DJ your event!

My name is DJ Tadeo and I specialize in weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and even quinceañeras!

I have a superior sound system, a professional lighting service that includes accented lighting in your requested colors, and an extensive library of American and Latin music of more than 15,000 songs! I play Top 40, Pop, Latin, Rock, Country, typical American wedding music and much more! I also cater to all special music requests with my wedding planner form that I'll be happy to send you.

I can provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course your reception!

I have lived in Latin America and Spain, am a fluent Spanish speaker, and can also provide a bilingual MC service.

I will rock your event at a great price and am eager to get to know you!

Call me now to set up a date/time. My services include a complementary meeting with you to personalize your music selections!

Todd Robbins (DJ Tadeo)
703-659-5447

• Maya
    Maya B. Married on 11/14/2020

Fab Holiday Party!

Todd was AMAZING at our company's holiday party this year. Not only did he play amazing music that got people dancing, he also was able to work through in-the-moment situations with finesse and the upmost professionalism! We thoroughly enjoyed him and I've had multiple people ask for his name/info. Thank you, Todd!! :)
    Stephanie M. Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful experience

Would hire Todd again for other events.
    Brooke Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

DJ Tadeo is outstanding. He was the icing on the cake for our wedding day! His music selection adapted and pleased such a diverse group of people and he even assisted with some of the line dances. He is such a people pleaser and serves with a smile. We loved him! I’d get married all over again and still choose him to DJ our special day. ♥️

Hercules Entertainment Hercules Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Tadeo has worked on many of our contracts and I fully entrust their professionalism and attention to detail. I have worked with Todd on many different events and is great to work with. He has all the equipment necessary to complete your special day!

8323 Mineral Springs Drive Manassas, VA, 20112
Location of (Wedding DJ in Manassas and Prince William County)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding