Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ SugarPDX

Portland Wedding DJ, Emcee & Club Promoter

Through the years of working at dance clubs and bars, I’ve come to really enjoy my time working at weddings; I’ve been a part of many weddings in Portland, Oregon including destination weddings as recently as San Juan, Puerto Rico. When a bride and groom tell me that everyone enjoyed the music I played for their guests and speak of my professionalism, it makes me want to get even better and better. For more information on how I can be a part of your wedding day, please fill out the contact form on the right side of this page. Thank you for your consideration! —Sugar Robinson

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Portland

3 Reviews for DJ SugarPDX

4.2
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

2.7

Sugar did NOT play the music my daughter wanted her attendants to walk down the aisle to! She told him and sent him a hard copy of the music SHE wanted and he proceeded to play his own music. Inexcusable especially during the wedding ceremony. :(

Profile Picture User7484866, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sugar was absolutely amazing. From beginning to end he was nothing but helpful. I started panicking at one point i texted him and he called. Calmed me down helped me threw (what i thought was a crises) my crises. I had no idea what songs to choose from, he helped.

To top it all off at the wedding he helped so much. When you have DJ Sugar as your DJ hes not only your DJ. He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. He helped greet and seat everyone, he helped dismiss everyone for dinner, made sure we ate, and really just kept things in order.

I'm so happy we made the decision to go with DJ sugar. From pricing to everything else he was flexible and never once made us feel stressed, He took all the stress away. THANK YOU DJ SUGAR for having passion for what you do and making people like my husband and my day go so smoothly.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Sugar went all the way to Puerto Rico for my wedding. All the guests had a blast & were on the dance floor dancing the night away. He was easy to work with, flexible, & had a large selection of music. Whatever you want he will have. I'd definitely book him again for events requiring a DJ.

Profile Picture User3095090, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews