29 Union Street, Windsor, VT 05089 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About DJ RPP

DJ RPP is a wedding DJ service based in Windsor, Vermont. Owner Ryan has been in the music business for more than 20 years. He is not just a great entertainer; he’s also a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan and an active member of his local community. He takes his responsibility to his clients very seriously, and he is determined to give you and your guests an entertainment experience you’ll never forget. Your wedding is a day for having fun and making memories, and Ryan can’t wait to see you on the dance floor.

DJ RPP covers weddings throughout Vermont and New Hampshire. Ryan’s music library includes thousands of songs, suitable for every style and age group. He knows how to read a room, and he has what it takes to keep the party going long into the night. Packages are tailored to each client’s particular needs, and Ryan can’t wait to get together and discuss what he can do for you.

• Veteran-owned
All ready for the party
All ready for the party
wiz dancing 1 51 2027569 161911111489915

DJ RPP FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

Ryan Palmer

Ryan Palmer

DJ / Owner

Hello, I'm Ryan "DJ RPP" Palmer,

I’m a Full-time police officer, Veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan and part time DJ. I'm a lifelong Vermonter who lives in Windsor, where I currently serve on the Selectboard.

I’ve been DJing since I was about 12 years old (34 now) specializing in weddings and parties. I have professional sound equipment, lighting and wireless microphones. I can accommodate events of any size to include sound at the ceremony and reception. I pride myself not only on my ability to entertain a crowd but also my professionalism and reasonable rates. I focus on providing a stress-free entertainment experience and work tirelessly to exceed the Bride and Grooms expectations.

Hope to hear from you!