P.O. Box 15846, San Francisco, CA 94115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Ronn Productions

When it comes to having a great, awesome, party DJ Ronn is the right choice! Take a moment to watch my video testimonials! You will hear, and see, what couples just like yourselves are saying about their DJ Ronn experience. I have pleased crowds of every type Japanese, Brazilian, Greek, Hindi, Chinese, Polish, Korean and many more, all with fun and energy!

I can make the 20's roar, or bring the 60,s 70,s and 80,s back to life. House party? I bring the big sound you need to get it Jumping!. I have a vast library and knowledge of music.

I have dance tracks from all around the world, France, Germany, Russia, Croatia, Nigera, Asia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Israel, Arabia, Africa, Jamica, Greece, Belize! I have something for Everbody. If putting together a playist is a challenge for you, just give me a few starter tracks and i'll do the rest.

My presentation is always neat and professional suit and tie, dress pants and white shirt, tuxedo and bowtie, I fit into your event seamlessy, never the distraction. I can host the event making all the annoucements and deliver a awesome energy filled introduction for the wedding party, and the bride and groom!

Ceremony music comes in all different taste and flavors, delivering the right music to your guest can get them ready for your walk down the isle. I can edit a track to to play as you desire, as you make your grand entrance. I will provide you with lapel mics if you choose or handheld mics to ensure all your guest can hear you clearly.

Cocktails hour is a time to unwind,share moments of the day with friends and family. A custom music playlist that is diverse and upbeat, or smooth and mellow can create the perfect atmosphere for your guest.

Dinner music is clean clear and played at a comfortable listening level. Microphones are provided for the toast and speeches. If you choose, our equipment is open to your personal Masters Of Ceremony!

The Dancefloor is now open! Its time to get loose, let your down you hair, and sweat until the night is over! As your DJ I play what you want to hear, and yes I take request. Watch my video testimonials, and see real couples having a real good time! Be happy, be loved, be safe. I am DJ Ronn!

Follow DJ Ronn Productions on

• ALL SOIREE DJ ENTERTAINMENT
  • sfdeejays.com
  • Sutherland Entertainment
untitled 51 543356 157889048456400
glory wing 720p 51 543356 1563590964
DJ Ronn Productions
We have the best clients!
We have the best clients!
Watch our videos.
We put you first
We put you first
Watch the videos
Watch the videos
And make the right choice!
And make the right choice!
dj ronn production 51 543356 1563592518

31 Reviews for DJ Ronn Productions

1 User photo

Matt Sullivan · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DOC ever!!

DJ Ronn was great, we were more particular than most about the music we wanted and he really came through.

Lexie was crucial for us during the wedding planning process. We had our wedding at an Airbnb with no staff, equipment, food, etc. She helped keep us on track and was honest with us. When we were behind, she lit a fire under our ass. When we were on track, she made us feel confident that we were ready to go. She helped us put together our timeline and provided sound advice throughout the whole process. We would have calls when needed at first, but we had weekly calls with her starting about a month out from the wedding so we were all on the same page. After the wedding, we found ourselves missing those weekly calls since Lexie was so good to us and was as calming presence in the hectic wedding planning process.

The day of the wedding we had an unexpected rain delay (at an outdoor venue with basically no backup plan). In this high pressure situation, Lexie kept the mood calm, and coordinated with our vendors so well. She took the lead and handled all details during the rain delay, never once bothering the bride and groom. As far as we knew, everything was under control the entire time. Lexie followed all directions that we gave her as far as our vision for the wedding, and our day turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Our other vendors enjoyed working with her and we only heard rave reviews from our friends and family during the day-of.

We would highly recommend her to anyone and we miss talking to her on a regular basis. Thank you Lexie for being a key part of the best day of our lives!!

Matt & Mia

Sent on 11/03/2019

Michelle J Scott · Married on 09/22/2018

A Great DJ

We hired Dj Ronn for our wedding and we can't be happier with our choice.

He played great music and he even played some music for my grandmother! They are professional, friendly, and we had a blast!
    Lexie is awesome she made everything run smoothly!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Ricardo Villa · Married on 08/04/2018

Dance dance dance

DJ Ronn rocked our party.

He was good at reading the crowd. The lights were on point,musical transitions were on point. We had a real celebration.
    Ron you rocked it!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

DJ Ronn Productions Pricing

DJ Ronn Productions Price Rates

DJ Ronn Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1095.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• P.O. Box 15846 San Francisco, CA, 94115 See on map
    Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location of (DJ Ronn Productions)