126 Robertson St, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Rick Pruett

Providing Professional DJ service for your special day. Top sound equipment is used for all events. My various event set ups have available EAW, Yorkville, Yamaha, Denon, Numark, Shure. Every venue gets a custom sound system. Wireless mic’s are available for your special toast or other announcements. I MC and coordinate all receptions. So once the reception begins, I take care of everything. I do use a contract, Fee includes travel time & set up, No xtra fees. Cataloged music from the 50’s up thru the top 40’s of today. Music is continuous, I gladly take request from your guest. I will play them as long as they are appropriate. I have backup equipment on-site. I can handle any Ceremonie responsibilities or needs. Provide background music as your guest arrival. Any songs or mic’s for speakers/singers during the ceremony. Processional & Recessional music played. Call or e-mail for any questions or additional information. Referances are available.

13a8242e3bfbd881 1529643492 1d47a9b14a14a3ec 1529643491 88792fe40ecb1f61 152964
Wedding ceremony area
13a8242e3bfbd881 1529643492 1d47a9b14a14a3ec 1529643491 88792fe40ecb1f61 152964

8 Reviews for DJ Rick Pruett

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Rick is an awesome DJ! He kept our party going until the very last minute, was extremely accommodating with requests, and picked the perfect music for our ceremony! We were very laid back, and did not have many details regarding song choices. We left it in his hands, and he came through. I would HIGHLY recommend Rick for any DJing needs!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Rick was great and easy going to work with! He helped us select music that fit our style for the wedding ceremony and reception. He has been DJing for almost 20 years. He was great at reading the room and knowing when to play slow vs. contemporary vs. oldies. He also provided lighting and microphones!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone absolutely loved our music at the reception. A huge thank you to Rick and Bobby for a GREAT job. All my guests loved loved dancing and said it was the best wedding ever, they didn't want the music to end !!

Sent on 10/22/2017

DJ Rick Pruett FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Laura's Focus Photography
    Laura's Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

I really look forward to working with Rick during weddings. He is very personable and really gets the crowd moving. I love his music selection which always seems more unique than most dj's, and the songs are perfect selections for a wedding day!

• 126 Robertson St Blacksburg, 24060 See on map