1301 Southwind Ct SW, Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,100
  • Photos & Videos 5

About DJ On A Dime

If you're looking for a quality wedding DJ service that won't break the bank, you've found it!

Visit our website where you can read client reviews, check a quote, read about our DJ's, or send us a message.

Your wedding DJ can either make or break your event. We would count it an honor to DJ your special event!

You will definitely find DJ's more expensive than us. You will probably find DJ's cheaper than us, but for professional DJ services at a great rate, you won't regret choosing DJ On A Dime!

"We're not cheap...we're affordable! There's a big difference."

Robert Brooks: DJ, Owner/Operator
E-mail: rob@djonadime.com
Telephone: (980) 205-0667 or 980.404.2309

DJ on a Dime is locally owned and operated in Concord, North Carolina.

slider10
bcarddjonadimeb1
dsc0018
christyben10062012thembaimagery 839
slider10
  • Videos 1

41 Reviews for DJ On A Dime

Heather and Tommy · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ on a Dime was amazing, they worked so well with us and even brought great ideas we didn't think of! They kept people on the dance floor and their planning tool was extremely helpful as well.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Christa · Married on 04/26/2017

DJ On A Dime was professional and did a great job. I would recommend to a friend.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

We struck gold when we found Robert Brooks with DJ on a Dime! We not only had him as our DJ, but as our wedding officiant as well. Robert was so helpful, fun and easy to work with. Robert is very personable, we were able to meet him at a local restaurant and go over all the detail in a comfortable setting. Robert made everything so easy and STRESS FREE!
    As a DJ, you know they basically run the show the day of and that is exactly what they did....made everything run extremely smoothly and when other things went wrong (not with the DJ), they were there to jump right in and help any way they could.
    As an officiant, he made the entire rehearsal dinner and day of run so smooth. I had a surprise for my husband, and Robert was on board to make everything I envisioned happen like it was supposed to!
    If you are looking for a DJ and/or Officiant, I cannot stress enough to choose DJ on a Dime. They will make your day AMAZING!

Sent on 11/16/2016

• Ken Thomas Wedding Photography
    Ken Thomas Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to work alongside of DJ On A Dime at many weddings and I highly recommend their services. All of my bride's, groom's and their guests have loved their experience with DJ On A Dime!

• 1301 Southwind Ct SW Concord, 28025 See on map