DJ NO Metro

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$895 Most Popular Price
  • NO Metro is an inclusive wedding and event entertainment service.
  • I provide DJ services for large and small weddings, catering to a variety of tastes and styles.
  • I am proudly an LGBTQ friendly event vendor who just wants to see everyone have a good time.
  • NO Metro DJ services are some of the best in the industry

The most memorable part of your wedding is often the reception. It’s also the part where couples can best express themselves and share their love with family and friends. I’m a New Orleans resident close to any location along the Gulf South Region for wedding events. My music and DJ styles can be diverse and I cater to the theme, vibe, ambiance, and environment. I strive to provide an above-and-beyond stylish and sophisticated option for your guests’ entertainment. I specialize in all types of events and parties and have become a leader in the industry when it comes to entertainment services that truly enhance weddings.

Do not hesitate to book a consultation with me as soon as you have your date set. I am one of a kind LGBTQ-friendly event vendor who would love the chance to create an unforgettable night!

Professional vendor services from NO Metro don’t stop at the dance floor. I also offer a custom event DJ plan, which includes helping create a custom playlist based on the individual taste of the couple and providing LED UpLights and Intelligent dance floor lighting to enhance the style of your venue and event. I also provide the best sound equipment in the industry, because your wedding deserves the absolute BEST in every way.

Professional DJ NO Metro has more than 35 years of experience bringing the best music hits to nightclubs, corporate events, and weddings. With my background as a DJ, I encouraging partygoers of all ages to let loose and enjoy themselves. No event is complete without the right entertainment to get you caught up in the night. If you are in need of a DJ for your Wedding, call us today at (504) 715-9959 or email glenn@nometrodj.com to see our upcoming availability.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$690

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Uplighting

• W
    Will C. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect job!

Glenn was amazing and did such a great job DJing for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased. He did exactly what we requested and did a great job adding his professional touch.
  • Baldwin
    Baldwin B. Married on 01/15/2022

Excellence, Quality, and Professional.

DJ No Metro was very easy to work with. We had last min change ups and he was very prompt for the correction. I highly recommend DJ Metro to any event! Also very affordable!
  • Molly
    Molly E. Married on 12/19/2021

Excellent DJ!

We had such a great time at our wedding! DJ NO Metro was great! He made our wedding run smoothly and we were very happy about the service.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Metairie, LA, 70003
Location of (DJ NO Metro)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding