DJ MCM Wedding/Party Disc Jockey

Rock Hill, SC View map

DJ MCM offers quality and value for your hard earned

dollar!

DJ's make a huge impact on the success of your event.

That's why we strive for perfection and excel in customer

service.

The goal of DJ MCM is you make your event run as

smoothly as possible. We provide each client with a

specialized pre-event consultation to ensure your event

flows properly and has the appropriate music, lighting,

and announcements.

We are licensed, and fully insured for $1 Million.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Heather Married on 08/10/2013
    Dj's can make or break a wedding! DJ mcm certainly took away all my worries! During my wedding I never had to think about a schedule or really much of anything. He made the night flow with such ease and it was so stress free. He knew exactly what songs to play to get the crowd up and dancing. Many of my guest said they had never seen so many tables empty during dance time and I give most of the credit to him for playing just the right songs. Dancing is one of my favorite things so of course I was going to be critical of the dj for my wedding. DJ MCM made my wedding dance party the best I have ever seen!

Before the wedding he met with us and got to know us as a couple. He knew all the right questions to ask and even pointed out somethings that we had never thought about. He takes stress away from planning the night. DJ MCM shared so much wisdom of the order of events at this meeting and made it easy for us to set a schedule. He made sure to find out the tone of the wedding and what we expected of him.

He was quick to respond with any questions we had through out planning time right up to the wedding. I appreciated when he checked in for last minute changes.

DJ MCM made our wedding perfect and I feel like we made the best choice possible for djs. It is hard because there are so many djs available, but I think you get above and beyond the normal service with this vendor!

712 Winding Branch Rd. Rock Hill, 29732
Location of (DJ MCM Wedding/Party Disc Jockey)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding