DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

Chicago Polish American DJ

Chicago Polish American DJ specializing in Weddings.  Visit my website for more information, pictures, etc.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ) on

37 Reviews for DJ Mark Skorusa (Polish American DJ)

THANK YOU MARK!!!! Our dance floor was packed alll night - we had a polish-american wedding and I was nervous about pleasing both sides of the family! Mark was such a pleasure to work with - he is so on it, knows how to read a crowd, is SO KIND, sent reminders, so quick to respond on any questions, he provided a very organized information sheet for announcements and flow of the night. Everything was covered prior to the night of and I felt in good hands. He played a good mix of polish and american songs, song requests, he didnt sound like a soccer announcer, he looked like he was having a great time and had every song I wanted for cake cutting, garter, bouquet, intros, etc. I am forever grateful Mark! Can't tell you how many people texted us the next day about how much fun they had and how bad their feet hurt for nonstop dancing!! Music to my ears!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angelika, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was absolutely wonderful! He had everyone on the dance floor! My wedding was predominantly polish people and when he played polish music all of the American people were STILL dancing! No complaints here! We also had a complicated intro to the reception but he made it work perfectly! I can't say enough good words!

Profile Picture Isabelle, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

After hearing Mark DJ for a family wedding last year, we immediately knew we would want to book him for our big day. From a cost perspective, Mark's services are reasonably priced and he is flexible- we wanted to book 8 hours of DJ time (starting at 6pm and ending at 2am) and this was no problem at all. More importantly, though, Mark is charismatic, personable, and is skilled at working a crowd. He made sure that everyone could hear him speaking before making announcements or passing off the mic for toasts. He is also fluent in English and Polish, which was important for us, as our wedding was bilingual - it was valuable that he could communicate with all of our guests. Lastly, it almost goes without saying that the music selection was beyond perfect throughout the entire evening. Mark played a diverse spread of music, from alternative/pop/soft rock during cocktail hour, then country during dinner, and disco polo/pop throughout the evening hours. The dance floor was busy all night, and many of our guests raved that they have never been to a wedding with music as good as ours - we, of course, agreed! We have already recommended Mark to some close family and friends for their upcoming weddings, and will certainly consider him for our own future, non-wedding events, like christenings, as well. Thank you, Mark, for helping make our dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/19/17, 1 Review