Kansas City, MO 64112 Map · Phone number

About DJ Keezi

DJ Keezi
You've found the right mate, now it's time to find the right DJ.
As your wedding DJ my goal is to make your special day all about YOU!

As musician in Kansas City, MO, I live a busy life when it comes to pursuing a career as a DJ. Having a background filled with music, I am confident I have the advantage needed to bring a unique and successful edge to your event.

I have extensive experience as a performer in Kansas City outside of DJ-ing. Graduated Alumnus of the UMKC Conservatory of Music and Dance, I was awarded two music degrees, a Bachelors in Music -- Trumpet Performance and a Bachelor of Arts -- Music/Audio Engineering. I have been a member of both of the schools wind bands, the Conservatory Wind Symphony and the Conservatory Wind Ensemble. Additionally, I am a member of the internationally known Fountain City Brass Band.

Another aspect that makes me, DJ KEEZI a fantastic choice for a DJ is my experience in dance. Having had over 9 years of dancing history, and 4 intense years of involvement in the local Latin scene, I know exactly what it is that dancers are looking for in music. Also, don't be surprised if you catch me out on the floor breakin' out some moves of my own.

Your source for great music at any event!
With DJ Keezi the savings are easy and the music is never cheesy!

DJKeezi