1027 ne 123rd st apt c, Seattle, WA 98125 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Jay Curry

Based in Seattle, Washington, DJ Jay Curry offers custom, high-energy DJ and MC performances for weddings of various sizes. With over seven years of wedding experience, owner and performer Jay Curry knows how to match his music to a couple’s preferred aesthetic. His turntable and mixer setups, along with his extensive list of songs, can make for musical entertainment that looks as good as it sounds. With each event he serves, Jay arrives with a professional yet fun demeanor, and a drive to keep guests on the dance floor all night.

DJ Jay Curry can set up a one-on-one consultation with you, to discuss your event size, venue type, and preferred songs and music genres. To add energetic ambience to a couple’s big day, Jay can provide uplighting, disco balls, and dance floor lights of varying colors. His high-quality speakers and mics can ensure your favorite songs and heartfelt speeches reach each of your guests.

dj jay curry 1005 51 1015294 1563346282
Party
Party
957118209721ed0f 9 15 18 photo1
dj jay curry 1005 51 1015294 1563346282

8 Reviews for DJ Jay Curry

Ben H. · Married on 02/28/2020

Best wedding DJ ever!

When my husband and I were searching for a DJ for our wedding, we wanted to make sure they were just right. If you’re like us, you’ve been to a lot of weddings, and every once in a while the music is just NOT the vibe. So we knew we couldn’t settle on someone who didn’t know how to get the party started.
    That’s when we found Jay. He’s got a deep catalogue of hits, and an even deeper catalogue of hidden gems. He was personable and easy to coordinate with. He showed up on time looking fresh to death with all the gear needed to rock our socks off. And he did!
    I couldn’t recommend hiring Jay any more fervently. If you’re getting married and you want to have the best party to make your friends jealous, look no further

Sent on 02/25/2021

DJ Jay Curry's reply:

Ben! Let’s start by saying I’ve found your socks. They were in my DJ bag along with all the confetti and left over paella 🤫. I’m so glad you and your partner had a great time. It really is all about the people and you two have a super fun crowd around you. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful day :)
  • Lillias

Lillias D. · Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent wedding DJ

We were so happy we hired Jay Curry as our DJ. He ended up coordinating much of our reception, showing much initiative and also helped the rehearsal go smoothly. His persona put us, the bride and groom, at ease during a stressful time and we also heard many positive things about him from our wedding guests. I would highly recommend him to other couples looking for a fun, easygoing, but also highly responsible DJ.

Sent on 02/10/2020

DJ Jay Curry FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 120
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Siri K Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I had to privilege of working with Jay this summer, at a wedding I was photographing. He did such an awesome job being the MC and DJ. He was comical, engaging, easy to work and communicate with. He is wonderfully talented with his music arrangement and transitions. I highly recommend Jay for any of your wedding/event needs!

• 1027 ne 123rd st apt c, apt c Seattle, WA, 98125 See on map
    360-743-3480 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Jay Curry)