Canovanas, PR 00729 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 73
  • Pricing

About DJ Fabian Kroselj

"The Wedding DJ"

DJ with over 30 years experience from small gatherings to big ballroom events.

Staffed by knowledgeable, responsible and courteous professionals.

Vast music library kept up to date. We cater all your needs from formalities to the party. Whatever your heart desires, let us know and you'll have it, you can even make your playlist, after all, it's your wedding.

State of the art sound system which will produce crystal clear sound, at the right volume keeping your guest's feet moving without annoying their ears.

Ample experience with out Destination Weddings. We know your needs, worries and your guests. We will be a helping hand instead of another worry.

Fully bilingual. We will definitely understand up to the smallest detail you express to us.

Having a band? We work alongside your band, we understand they are the main entertainment, we are their back up, we cover their breaks, and all the other portions of the event. We verify their playlist and make sure there is no conflict and we'll play the tunes you want that are not in their playlist.

Because of all of that, we feel confident we're up to the task at hand.

Contact 787-475-4022 - fabiankro@gmail.com - djfabiank@gmail.com

dj booth conquistador
indigo
decoracion ritz christabel
DJ Fabian Kroselj
siesta alegre erica dance party
DJ Fabian Kroselj
dj booth hacienda campo rico
06 23 01 04 46
deco conquistador

• Videos 26

86 Reviews for DJ Fabian Kroselj

Hector · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Fabian was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. His communication skills are exceptional. He was extremely flexible with my demands of adding songs to our playlist, incorporating songs my guests had requested prior to the event, arriving an extra hour later (upon my request) etc. I was the sole wedding planner for my wedding and Fabian provided me with a wedding event timeline and timelines and list for ceremony songs. This allowed me to visualize the flow of my wedding from the ceremony, to cocktail hour to finally the reception. He was splendidly diligent with making sure that everything ran on time and smoothly. There was a moment before our outdoor ceremony where it started to rain; Fabian and his assistant Ramon willingly stepped into the rain and helped my wedding party move chairs so that they wouldn’t get wet. This was completely not in their job description and they selflessly did it anyway. I will never forget the humility and eagerness they showed at that moment where I was beginning to lose it. Now, as far as the DJ set list is concerned, my guests danced ALL NIGHT! I told Fabian the genres of music I wanted to be played and he did NOT disappoint. He had to cater to various interests in music from American top 40 hits, to salsa, merengue, bachata, and reggaeton and did so with seamless balance. His energy and charisma were beyond! He and Ramon make a great team and ensured that our day/night was amazing. The next day my guests continued to gush over how great the music! DJ Fabian provided us with an excellent and cost-effective wedding package that included a DJ set up at the ceremony, another one in our cocktail hour room and one in our reception hall. If you are looking for someone who will make your special day an unforgettable one and if your guests enjoy dancing and having the time of their lives, look no further because DJ Fabian will make your dreams a reality!

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

We highly recommend Fabian. He DJ’d our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My husband is also a DJ, and has pretty high standards. Fabian was really great to work with. Very responsive and open to ideas. The music the day of our wedding was great. My husband loves house music, I love 80’s pop, and we also wanted some fun music from Puerto Rico thrown in the mix. He seamlessly blended all these different preferences. He kept the party going all night, helping create the vibe we were looking for, but also playing to the crowd. He also graciously let my husband DJ for a bit. It was so much fun. We can’t thank him enough!

DJ Fabian Kroselj Pricing

DJ Fabian Kroselj Price Rates

DJ Fabian Kroselj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 625.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

I worked with DJ Fabian at wedding at The Castillo Serralles Museum in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He was incredible! He had guests on the dance floor all night! He was very easy to work with and made the bride and groom very happy. He has a very professional demeanor and was on time and set up with any hiccups! Great to work with. I will recommend him to every couple!

• Canovanas, PR 00729 See on map