Roseville, MI 48066 Map · Phone number

About DJ Eddie - Happy Hour DJ Service

Every performance is custom tailored to that night's event.

Face to face pre-event consultation ensures your night goes as planned... Every detail is covered.

Classy Presentation (no props or silliness).

Huge Music Library & The Best Professional Equipment.

Formal Appearance.

Professional 'night of' event coordination.

Follow DJ Eddie - Happy Hour DJ Service on

DJ Eddie - Happy Hour DJ Service 6
DJ Eddie - Happy Hour DJ Service 7

Tabatha · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, in large part thanks to DJ Eddie. He was our MC for the evening, provided the mics/speakers/music for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and of course provided his services for the entirety of our reception. Meeting with him prior to our event to lay out every detail put me at ease on my big day, and he was always exceptionally courteous, professional, and receptive. During the reception, there was never a single second that our dance floor wasn't FULL. The floor itself was actually overflowing with dancers for most of the evening. I would never trust anyone else to provide DJ services for a wedding. He is beyond knowledgeable, his services are the most affordable with the highest quality, and you can tell he enjoys his work and knows how to make your day perfect FOR YOU. We didn't have to worry about a single thing!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Anjelica · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I are control freaks who wanted to create our own playlist, but we wanted professional-quality equiptment and lights. DJ Eddie helped us with lights, speakers, mic, sub, set up & tear down. He was very responsive and helpful with set up, and he hung around in the area and answers questions when we had a few instances of user error. Very highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/17/2018

DJ Eddie did an amazing job at my wedding. He played every song we requested and filled in with other great song choices! Your pre event appointment is super organized. He goes through everything he needs to know and if you decide to change your first dance song last minute (like me) no worries, he’s gotcha covered! That just shows how flexible and easy going the guy is. My guests raved about the music at my wedding and I have to give the credit to DJ Eddie for that! Also have to thank him for how smooth the night went too! Yes the venue has coordinators to keep things organized but I’ve learned the DJ has a huge role in keeping things organized and smooth as well. If you go with DJ Eddie you will not be disappointed! Picture proof we had a blast! (Pic credit Tiffany Backmeier Photography)

Sent on 04/19/2018

DJ Eddie - Happy Hour DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Roseville, 48066 See on map