191 Empress Drive, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DJ DXN

Welcome to DJ DXN, a professional mobile DJ service located in central Connecticut. I want you to make the right decision in hiring the right DJ for your event and I have many years of experience entertaining guests. I take great pride in providing the best in musical entertainment for all events at an affordable rate.

I will work closely with you to meet your event needs. I feel that each event requires a personal approach, and by doing so I'll get to know your tastes and make recommendations. I am a firm believer that no matter what the event, you deserve the best. Big or small, I do it all!

b2291d82b7cff7a1 1515604308 ba14648f99b54b6b 1515604308387 1 26231781 452626488

4 Reviews for DJ DXN

1 User photo

DJ DXN 1

Tara · Married on 08/12/2018

I can't even begin to say how amazing DJ DXN was!!!! From the planning stages to the last song he was just perfect! Thank you Nick for getting our guests in the perfect dancing mood and for making my wedding a night I'll never forget!

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick was so professional. His music selection was fabulous, he really got everyone up and dancing from a 5 year old to people in their seventies. He was a genuine pleasure to work with. My son in law’s sister attended our wedding and is getting married this August. She and her fiance were so impressed with Nick that they hired him for their wedding.

DJ DXN 2

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I hired DJ DXN for our wedding on 9/9/17 and did an amazing job! When my husband and I talked to our guest, a lot of them complimented how great the music was during our ceremony! Obviously the music didn't stop there, that was just the beginning. DJ DXN has the ability the get everyone up on the dance floor; even the non dancers like myself! I had so much fun on my wedding day, and DJ DXN is one I thank! Thank you so much DJ DXN!

DJ DXN FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Reminisce Video Productions
    Reminisce Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Very professional and experienced DJ, great getting the guests out of their seats and dancing on the floor while creating a fun and entertaining environment. You will not be disappointed with DJDXN

• 191 Empress Drive Southington, CT 06489 See on map