DJ DXN Reviews

4 Reviews for DJ DXN

1 User photo

DJ DXN 1

Tara · Married on 08/12/2018

I can't even begin to say how amazing DJ DXN was!!!! From the planning stages to the last song he was just perfect! Thank you Nick for getting our guests in the perfect dancing mood and for making my wedding a night I'll never forget!

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Nick was so professional. His music selection was fabulous, he really got everyone up and dancing from a 5 year old to people in their seventies. He was a genuine pleasure to work with. My son in law’s sister attended our wedding and is getting married this August. She and her fiance were so impressed with Nick that they hired him for their wedding.

DJ DXN 2

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I hired DJ DXN for our wedding on 9/9/17 and did an amazing job! When my husband and I talked to our guest, a lot of them complimented how great the music was during our ceremony! Obviously the music didn't stop there, that was just the beginning. DJ DXN has the ability the get everyone up on the dance floor; even the non dancers like myself! I had so much fun on my wedding day, and DJ DXN is one I thank! Thank you so much DJ DXN!

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I hired Nick for our wedding after seeing him DJ at a few of our daughters school functions and we couldn’t have been happier with the turn out! He was absolutely amazing! He Kept everything flowing from the pre-ceremony to the last song of the night. Nick is super funny, has a great personality and will give you the party you’ve always wanted. His lighting is awesome too! He’s the best and would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ.