DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting

13 Dolores Ave, Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number

About DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting

I've been entertaining for over 10 years, DJing events from Weddings and Anniversaries to Private Parties and Corporate Functions. I'm a professional DJ who takes pride in what I do and I enjoy working towards making your day fun and unforgettable. I understand the importance of personalizing each event I do and using the experience I've learned over the years in the entertainment industry. I look forward to working with you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Wedding ceremony area

DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 4
DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 5

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

HIGHLY recommend!

Dave was fantastic! I was a nervous and controlling bride and he helped me every step of the way. His suggestions were fantastic and the day went perfectly. We got so many compliments on the music selection and Dave - our wedding was FUN! Dave made it a party. People were dancing from the first song to the last. He really cares about making your day special and making sure it goes exactly as you want it. I highly recommend Dave!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2018

10/13 Wedding

We chose DJ Dave for our October 2018 wedding. We interviewed a few DJs but went with Dave because he was so friendly and knowledgeable. His rates were very reasonable and he knew what we were going for from the get-go. He walked us through his wedding worksheet, listened to what we wanted and helped us out with his professional input. What he gave us is exactly what we wanted. The sound and music for our ceremony was great. The music at the cocktail hour was exactly what we asked for (we wanted "yacht rock" and he pulled out the perfect playlist). Most importantly was the music for dancing - we really wanted a DJ that was going to read the crowd and flow based on the type of music we asked for and he did just that- he kept the floor full the whole night. We couldn't believe it when the closing song came on- we were having such a blast! Dave's announcements were perfect too- clear but unobtrusive, and he worked perfectly with my day-of coordinator to keep the evening timing right on track. I would highly recommend going with Dave's services - we were so happy with everything and he was so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Dave Lynch played my wedding over Columbus Day weekend. He was the bomb! Dave had the perfect mix of tunes to keep the dance floor going from our first dance until the very end. He even had grandparents on the floor cutting it up. He was extremely well prepared as he invited us to meet with him weeks beforehand to discuss every detail we wanted big and small and had great musical suggestions for each moment we were indecisive. Not only was every detail covered expertly, Dave is such a kind and friendly person to interact with. He truly cares about doing his very best to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. It was an absolute pleasure to have him DJ for us and I would recommend him to anyone for any event. Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/08/2018