DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting

Derry, NH View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

I've been entertaining for over 10 years, DJing events from Weddings and Anniversaries to Private Parties and Corporate Functions. I'm a professional DJ who takes pride in what I do and I enjoy working towards making your day fun and unforgettable. I understand the importance of personalizing each event I do and using the experience I've learned over the years in the entertainment industry. I look forward to working with you and I hope to hear from you soon.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$425

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Darlene
    Darlene B. Married on 09/04/2021

Great DJ, wonderful night!!

Dave did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding on Saturday. He was very professional. His mix of music was just right for our group. When we planned the wedding he asked all the right questions to make sure it was a memorable night.
    I would definitely hire him again if we needed a DJ .
    Dave thank you again for making their night a wonderful experience!!!
  • Leda
    Leda T. Married on 08/20/2021

DJ Dave is a wedding must-have!!

DJ Dave did the music for our entire wedding and our experience working with him was nothing short of amazing. Like many other couples, we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, and DJ Dave was flexible and responsive and made it easy for us to select a new date. As our wedding finally approached, he provided a worksheet that helped to simply breakdown the playlist and gave us plenty of time to chose what we wanted. At our meeting, DJ Dave was thorough and readily suggested music when we were not sure. He helped us feel relaxed and prevented us from feeling overwhelmed during this stage of the wedding planning. Between our meeting and our wedding day, he was very responsive and helpful. On our wedding day, DJ Dave arrived early enough to set up all of his equipment in three different locations and was ready to go as guests began to arrive. Our ceremony was on a beach and he provided a mic and sound system that enable our guests to clearly hear the music and the ceremony. DJ Dave played our music just like we envisioned, even looping our song when the processional took longer than expected. He timed everything perfectly and made our wedding ceremony better than we could have imagined. DJ Dave quickly moved from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to keep music going for our guests when they arrived there. As our guests began to move into the reception, he checked in with us on the timeline and name pronunciations. He pronounced everyone's name perfectly and played the perfect clip of our entrance song for our introduction. DJ Dave helped guide the wedding throughout the evening - keeping everything moving so there was no dull moment but also keeping everything relaxed and unrushed. Several times during the evening, he came to us to check in, making sure we were still ok with the timeline, and asking if we needed anything. He ensured we did not have to stress about anything so that we could enjoy our special day. And his music was a HIT. DJ Dave brought people on to the dance floor and had an excellent sense of the music that people would dance to. The music he played kept our guests on the dance floor to the very end! Even during the wedding, I had guests come to me and say what a great job our DJ was doing. He kept the wedding organized and flowing, and directed all of the guests where to go after the reception for the afterparty. We are so thankful we chose DJ Dave for our wedding day!
  • Leah
    Leah L. Married on 07/31/2021

DJ Dave kept the party going all night!

DJ Dave worked with me and my fiance to make sure he gave us the wedding reception we had envisioned. I was pretty particular about the playlists I wanted played for the dinner and the dance party, and we had a special request for a mid-song switch in our father-daughter dance, and Dave was completely flexible and made it all work. He met with us beforehand to practice pronouncing names and going over every detail of the reception entrance and schedule, and he was quick to communicate throughout the planning process, making changes whenever I requested. He kept our reception environment fun and comfortable for all guests, and the dance floor was packed all night! I highly recommend Dave!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

13 Dolores Ave Derry, 03038
Location of (DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding