13 Dolores Ave, Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number

About DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting

I've been entertaining for over 10 years, DJing events from Weddings and Anniversaries to Private Parties and Corporate Functions. I'm a professional DJ who takes pride in what I do and I enjoy working towards making your day fun and unforgettable. I understand the importance of personalizing each event I do and using the experience I've learned over the years in the entertainment industry. I look forward to working with you and I hope to hear from you soon.

granite rose uplighting

DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 4
DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 5
  • Jenn

Jenn Fortin · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better dj!!!!!

Dj Dave was AMAZING!!! He was our dj on May 4, 2019 and we still cannot stop talking about how great he was! He was very attentive and professional, and everything he did was to perfection! We loved that we could trust him for the song choices that we were unable to pick and he did not disappoint!! Extremely professional, timely, and just a really great time! Super easy to talk to and very well spoken on the microphone, he can also read the crowd extremely well to see what the needs are at the time! Can’t say enough good about Dj Dave and the top notch services he provides! -as a side note, I highly recommend him for lighting as well to accent your space! It’s a super reasonable price with so many color options and they transformed our ballroom into the magical space we were looking for! Great work!!! Thank you so much Dave!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

HIGHLY recommend!

Dave was fantastic! I was a nervous and controlling bride and he helped me every step of the way. His suggestions were fantastic and the day went perfectly. We got so many compliments on the music selection and Dave - our wedding was FUN! Dave made it a party. People were dancing from the first song to the last. He really cares about making your day special and making sure it goes exactly as you want it. I highly recommend Dave!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2018

10/13 Wedding

We chose DJ Dave for our October 2018 wedding. We interviewed a few DJs but went with Dave because he was so friendly and knowledgeable. His rates were very reasonable and he knew what we were going for from the get-go. He walked us through his wedding worksheet, listened to what we wanted and helped us out with his professional input. What he gave us is exactly what we wanted. The sound and music for our ceremony was great. The music at the cocktail hour was exactly what we asked for (we wanted "yacht rock" and he pulled out the perfect playlist). Most importantly was the music for dancing - we really wanted a DJ that was going to read the crowd and flow based on the type of music we asked for and he did just that- he kept the floor full the whole night. We couldn't believe it when the closing song came on- we were having such a blast! Dave's announcements were perfect too- clear but unobtrusive, and he worked perfectly with my day-of coordinator to keep the evening timing right on track. I would highly recommend going with Dave's services - we were so happy with everything and he was so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/18/2019