DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting Reviews

DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 4
DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 5

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

HIGHLY recommend!

Dave was fantastic! I was a nervous and controlling bride and he helped me every step of the way. His suggestions were fantastic and the day went perfectly. We got so many compliments on the music selection and Dave - our wedding was FUN! Dave made it a party. People were dancing from the first song to the last. He really cares about making your day special and making sure it goes exactly as you want it. I highly recommend Dave!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2018

10/13 Wedding

We chose DJ Dave for our October 2018 wedding. We interviewed a few DJs but went with Dave because he was so friendly and knowledgeable. His rates were very reasonable and he knew what we were going for from the get-go. He walked us through his wedding worksheet, listened to what we wanted and helped us out with his professional input. What he gave us is exactly what we wanted. The sound and music for our ceremony was great. The music at the cocktail hour was exactly what we asked for (we wanted "yacht rock" and he pulled out the perfect playlist). Most importantly was the music for dancing - we really wanted a DJ that was going to read the crowd and flow based on the type of music we asked for and he did just that- he kept the floor full the whole night. We couldn't believe it when the closing song came on- we were having such a blast! Dave's announcements were perfect too- clear but unobtrusive, and he worked perfectly with my day-of coordinator to keep the evening timing right on track. I would highly recommend going with Dave's services - we were so happy with everything and he was so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Matt · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ Dave Lynch played my wedding over Columbus Day weekend. He was the bomb! Dave had the perfect mix of tunes to keep the dance floor going from our first dance until the very end. He even had grandparents on the floor cutting it up. He was extremely well prepared as he invited us to meet with him weeks beforehand to discuss every detail we wanted big and small and had great musical suggestions for each moment we were indecisive. Not only was every detail covered expertly, Dave is such a kind and friendly person to interact with. He truly cares about doing his very best to make sure your event goes as smoothly as possible. It was an absolute pleasure to have him DJ for us and I would recommend him to anyone for any event. Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Beaulieu · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect experience!

Dave did our wedding last weekend and it was amazing! Dave was so fun and easy to work with! He had everyone in the wedding on the dance floor and having a good time. He went went with the flow when I made some “in the moment changes.” I would highly recommend Dave if you’re looking for a fun DJ!!! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 6
    DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 7

Meagan · Married on 09/07/2018

Dave was AMAZING! He communicates very fast. He truly got the party started!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Dave is the absolute best. He is such a sweetheart and he knows how to get a party going! After cake cutting our guests were on the dance floor all night. Every time my husband and I were on the dance floor I didn’t want to leave because Dave just kept playing jam after jam! All of our guests had such a blast and everyone raved about how great our DJ was. He has all the equipment you could possibly need and is so experienced and professional. We didn’t have a single issue on our wedding day and we owe a lot of that to Dave. Book DJ Dave for your wedding and you will not regret it! Thank you so much Dave, you are awesome!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Casey · Married on 07/20/2018

We are so happy Dave was the DJ for our wedding! From the very beginning, saving the date to the big day he was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job entertaining all of our guests! His services are very reasonably priced and I loved that the dance floor lighting is included in his price. He definitely knew how to get everyone up on the dance floor! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Shelby & Kerrie

Shelby & Kerrie · Married on 07/07/2018

DJ Dave was amazing!! He was everything we had wished for in a DJ; fun, lively, responsive, adaptive, professional... the list could go on! I would recommend him again and again! We had 100 guests from 8 months old to 90+ and he knew how to get the party going (and keep it going too!) One of my best memories from the wedding was when all our family and friends started chanting "DJ DAVE! DJ DAVE!..."

DJ Dave was very flexible and adaptive to our needs (and I have to admit, we were quite picky at times). My wife and I had a difficult time choosing a first dance song, as there are not many LGBTQ love songs out there. DJ Dave worked hard to edit our song to avoid referencing loving a man, and though we decided to keep the original lyrics (our choice, NOT his wrongdoing), DJ Dave was always giving us options so we could make our first dance everything we had dreamed of.

We also asked DJ Dave to play a few Greek Dance songs for my mother-daughter dance and even though he had no experience with crazy Greeks, we worked closely to get the songs I wanted and everybody had a BLAST!

DJ Dave was very good at reading the crowd while personalizing the wedding to what we wanted. He took the time to sit and meet with us, always responded quickly to calls and emails, and really got to know what we wanted out of his services and HE DELIVERED! He surprised my wife and I with a game to get the guests' attention after dinner time and it could not have been more perfectly and professionally done! We got a lot of positive feedback from our family and friends after the wedding about how good he was!

We have no hesitation to say that DJ Dave was the best hire we could have made, and we are so happy we did!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 8
    DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 9

Morgan · Married on 06/30/2018

Great DJ. Very professional and offered useful suggestions. Would highly recommend DJ Dave Lynch to anyone looking to take their party to the next level.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    DJ Dave Lynch w/Uplighting 10

Lori · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave was great and professional, everything was perfect! He even game up with a great game that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Deni · Married on 03/16/2018

We hired DJ Dave to DJ our wedding in March. He also provided the music for the ceremony and worked with my husband on a certain version of a song that he wanted me to walk in to. It was perfect! We gave him a list of songs that we wanted him to play and he played every one and even added in some of his own ideas and they were great. He was very professional and did an awesome job. He was also very reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding or function.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Dave was amazing! He was able to read the crowd perfectly and make minor adjustments yo make our wedding go as seamlessly as possible. We had quite a rambunctious crowd that barely even sat still for dinner, and he kept the party going until the very last second!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Liana · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Dave was great! He helped make our wedding go smoothly and everyone had a great time! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Mallory · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Dave Lynch was outstanding! Every element of his services was on-point. Our consultation with Dave was very enjoyable and effective in getting all of the details hammered out. Dave had great suggestions when we were stumped. On the day of the wedding, all of Dave's work hit the mark! He hit EVERY cue perfectly and played exactly what we wanted. He kept the dance floor going all night, and even included a surprise game that was tons of fun! I felt bad that I didn't get a chance to talk to Dave all night, but he was fully prepared and didn't need anything from us at all! We also used his uplighting service, which really added to the ambience in the room. One of our guests even booked Dave on the spot for her son's upcoming wedding, because she was so impressed. Our wedding was a fantastic experience because of Dave. No one could have done it better!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

Dave was great! Everyone loved the music and had so much fun!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Dave really helped make my wedding truely the party that I wanted. He was able to play all the songs that we requested and deal with any weird quirks we asked, he also kept the party going and got everybody up dancing. Couldn't have a better DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I had some very specific visions for the music at our wedding. He is Costa Rican and had a lot of family coming to our NH wedding. I was born and raised in New England and have a love of Broadway musicals. So we had a lot of cultural differences and expectations to work with. Needless to say, we were nervous about how we were going to bring it all together so that every guest wanted to be part of the party. When we met Dave, we knew we had found the perfect person for the task. He was enthusiastic about our requests, never once doubted any of it was possible, and made our day absolutely perfect. He played show-tunes as guests were arriving to our ceremony, fun upbeat music during cocktail hour and dinner, his timing and selections were perfect. Then when it came time to get the party started during our Costa Rican carnival hour (picture maracas and tequila shots) , he played all of the songs we suggested and even some of his own. Our guests did not leave the dance floor for a single second. The next morning and days following every single guest said the exact same things: "your DJ was incredible", "it was so much fun", and "can you get married again!". I can't recommend Dave enough. Any bride and groom looking to make sure their wedding is the most perfect and memorable day of their lives, should have Dave as their DJ.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Haley · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were very happy with DJ Dave! We have unique tastes and didn't want to have typical wedding music. Dave was open to and excited about our ideas. We gave him a list of music we wanted played and he was very accomodating and even suggested additional songs he could add to make sure we had enough to fill the evening. He played music for both the ceremony and the reception and everything went smoothly. Everyone we have talked to said they had a great time! He was very in-tune with the mood of the crowd and got people up and dancing, which is exactly what we wanted. We would definitely have him DJ for us again and recommend him.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Dave is friendly and was really easy to work with leading up to our big day. We were impressed by his reaching out multiple times during the process. We did not want some of the more traditional music choices. He was great at offering suggestions and did a lot of research to find music that was a perfect fit for us. During the wedding, he had great energy and was very professional. Our guests loved him. We had chosen Dave as we had seen him at other events and had really liked how he was able to adapt to different crowds and get people to dance.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Dave is amazing! He did our wedding on April 2, 2016 and everything was perfect. From the moment we met Dave months before our wedding to the end of our wedding reception he was there for us to prepare us, guide us, offer his opinions and ideas to make our day so special for us. We had some unique requests and last minute changes and Dave smoothly sailed through it all like a true professional. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Our guests had a great time and danced the night away. Thank you so much Dave. We appreciate you making our night the best night! We really enjoyed working with you. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family in the future. Thank you so much, Katie & Castulo

Sent on 04/06/2016

Mechelle · Married on 09/19/2015

My Husband John and I were so lucky to have found Dave for our wedding. When planning, there were a lot of DJs to chose from in this area. We are so thrilled we were able to hire Dave! He is extremely professional, kind and truly cares about what he does. Dave was very attentive to all the little details -- even ones I never thought of, to make sure our wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! The planning process with him was fantastic. Dave was there every step of the way, he was very reassuring the day of and made sure everything went according to plan. Dave had tons of great ideas and song choices that were just perfect for our special day. He was flexible with what we wanted but had so many great ideas to enhance our day! Dave was entertaining, fun and very personable with all our guests, I will definitely be working with DJ Dave again! He is great fun and has a great sense of music and crowds. Our wedding went flawlessly and we owe a lot of that to him! Our guests and especially us had such a fun time! He did a great job.. we look forward to having him DJ at any future events we will have. Thank you Dave!

-Mechelle and John Lenane

Sent on 11/09/2015

Laura · Married on 09/18/2015

DJ Dave was perfect for our wedding. I don't think there was one point when the floor was not full! He listened to us, and helped to make our day perfect. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/04/2015

Dave was extremely friendly and accommodated our busy schedules to meet with us. He gave great suggestions and took time to understand what was important to us. He did a great job with both our ceremony and our reception. Reasonably priced - I definitely recommend DJ Dave Lynch!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Dave Lynch was an amazing addition to our wedding! He was so easy to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. He was also very flexible, even for last minute changes made the day of. My guests raved about the wonderful music selection throughout the night, which went from soft, yet catchy, dinner music to some great dance music! We had a wonderful time and are so glad that we hired Dave to make our wedding night as perfect as we'd always imagined!

Sent on 08/31/2015

RJ & Erica · Married on 08/28/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Dave's services. Our guests could not stop talking about how great he was. Our dance floor was never empty. Compared to other DJs I had looked into, Dave was very affordable. He was so organized, making sure that every part of the night, from the ceremony to the last dance of the reception transitioned perfectly. We didn't have to worry about a thing and that was very important to us.

Sent on 09/30/2015