DJ Charles

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$1,150 Most Popular Price

$1,150 Most Popular Price

DJ Charles is a wedding DJ based in West Palm Beach, Florida. He specializes in entertainment for weddings and private parties.

With DJ Charles, clients can design a package to suit their unique needs and budget. Choose from genres like club, country, hip hop, pop, Top 40, techno, oldies, and jazz, to create a personalized playlist. On the day itself, DJ Charles and his crew will provide their own professional sound equipment. They can offer bilingual services and only one event per day, so clients are the top priority at each event. They are also happy to act as MCs to help direct the flow of the reception. Let DJ Charles and his team play the sounds they want to hear and create a great atmosphere that will keep guests on the floor all night. Some of the other services offered by the team include:

• Up lights
  • Fog machine
  • Disco Ball
  • Microphones
  • 360 Photo Booth
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,150

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Team

Charles Jean
Charles Jean
Owner

I first became interested in Dj World in 2008. Years later My best friend taught me how to cue music, how to match bpm, I did various warm up sets before the doors opened in Private events such as weddings, birthdays outdoor event, and many more.
In 2015, I achieved my big break when i played at an important person's daughter sweet sixteen party, which i described as the greatest night of my life. As Kingma said, weddings remind us our lives have meaning, and that love is the strongest bond, the happiest joy, and the loveliest healing we can ever experience. means a lot to me seeing happy couples.

West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
Location of (DJ Charles)
North Jog Road West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
(561)376-0740

Mondays----------10am to 4pm Tuesdays-Saturdays---------4pm to 10pm Sundays---------Closed

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding