DJ Butler

Crescent Springs, OH View map
    Julie H. Married on 10/16/2021

They kept the party going

I highly recommend using them as your DJ. My family has been using them for over 20 years—all 4 of the weddings in my family! They are reasonably priced and very pleasant to work with. I had to change my wedding date twice due to Covid and they were great about making sure I had someone for the day. They provide you with a questionnaire to help plan the night and make sure you get the songs you want and they call you prior to the wedding to go over everything you want/need. We had Aaron Smith and he was absolutely amazing. We had to change a few things around and he was always patient and happy to help! On the wedding night, he was prompt and overall had a great attitude and made sure everything was as we wanted and that we were happy. He was great with my wedding guest and played everything we planned and requested and he kept the party going the whole time. Couldn’t have been happier with Aaron. Many of my guests said they would be using DJ Butlers in the future and would request Aaron. I’m so glad I went with them for my wedding.
    Christine Married on 09/19/2009
    Awesome job. Bret was easy to work with. Always got back with you. SOund system was fatastic. Did a great job on letting people know whats going to happen next i.e. food, first dance, cutting opf the cake, etc.
  • W
    Wan Married on 03/17/2007
    Excellent service and great music.

709 Buttermilk Pike Crescent Springs, OH, 41017
Location of (DJ Butler)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding