11201 point sylvan circle, Stuart, FL 32825 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Billman Productions

DJ Billman Productions is Florida's Leader in event productions. We offer amazing professionalism and personality that is unbeatable!

Performing and providing services to over 500 events each year from Weddings to Sweet 16s, Birthdays to Corporate events, Proms to Anniversary parties and so much more!

Our music library spans all decades and we can get basically anything you would like for your wedding, party or special event. DJ Billman Productions has worked thousands of country clubs, hotels, clubhouses, residences and venues from North Florida and Central Florida to South Florida and the west coast.

You get your very own online planning account with advanced features to plan your special event from music to timing. We're not over the top or cheesy, we're fun, professional and super easy to work with. We are extremely reliable and will always strive to make your event a great one!

So call and inquire with all the others then inquire with us last to get a super competitive price, service and amazing personality.

Deejays, Uplighting, Photo Booths, Photography and Drone Services.

Follow DJ Billman Productions on

34437f2e7b541df0 1527577394 83230404913b571a 1527577393 59c0efd92eb5c906 152757

52 Reviews for DJ Billman Productions

• Fernando

Fernando · Married on 08/14/2019

I had wedding, and dj did great job he was able to handle my request

I would recommend this dj he made sure were on same page, and made ever effort to commentate my wedding requests and did great job

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa M · Married on 04/20/2019

What A Fun Reception!

I got DJ Billman's name and contact information through our wedding photographer (Ryan Merrill). We were planning a fairly small wedding on a more-than-fairly small budget. DJ Billman's prices were reasonable, and listed right on his website - which I like because it saves so much time. Another really cool thing is that once you send your initial deposit, you are assigned a login and password for your wedding project. There are forms you can fill out if you would like specific songs played at certain times of the reception (cake cutting, first dance, last dance, etc.) You can add and delete songs you definitely want played throughout the reception, songs you would like played if there is time, and songs you absolutely do not want. I am in my 40s and my hubby is in his 50s with kids in their 30s and we both had friends from various walks of life - so we had a wide variety of people with quite the range in musical taste to consider. I logged into DJ Billman's site, and every couple of days I would go in and add a song here and there in no particular order and basically told him "Here are all the songs we would like. Use your judgement when to play them and mix in anything else you think would be a good addition." I also found a song on the internet (that wasn't listed in his list of songs) that I wanted played when I walked down the aisle and he made it happen. He was FANTASTIC! We had a small dancefloor under a gazebo at an outdoor venue and it was literally packed the entire evening, with people dancing in other areas too! Everyone was having such a good time that we asked him to stay an extra hour, which he did. The next day I saw people out on the street and they were commenting that they were watching our wedding from their nearby hotel balconies and even THEY were having fun! LOL DJ Billman was very professional, friendly, easy to work with and loves what he does! Give him a try - you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Erica · Married on 04/05/2019

Couldn’t have made a better choice!

Very affordable. Quick communication. Made our night perfect without having to think of or create all of our own playlists. Definitely recommend for any party, wedding, etc!

Sent on 04/19/2019

DJ Billman Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings

• P.O. Box 1275 Stuart, 34995 See on map
    800-281-8169 (Phone number)
    561-793-1981 (Other Phone Number)
    8668213259 (Fax Number)
    Office available from Noon to 8pm daily and available for events Monday through Sunday