4627 Cason Cove Dr, Orlando, FL 32811 Map · Phone number

About Dj AT

Dj AT is a wedding DJ based out of Orlando, Florida. Alex has been a DJ since 2010 and has been in the wedding industry since 2015. He is skilled in mixing and is able to blend different music with clean transitions through each song. Dj AT brings professionalism and a lively personality to your wedding day, providing full energy through the entire event and keeping your guests entertained all night long.

Dj AT offers many wedding services for a seamless and memorable event. Professional DJ Alex offers the following entertainment services:

• Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC

Other Services

Dj AT also provides a variety of additional equipment to enhance the atmosphere of your big day. The DJ offers the following other services:

• Microphones

1 User photo

Dj AT 1
  • Soontobejohnsons

Carol · Married on 01/04/2019

Excellent service and professionalism at its finest!

DJ Alex provided excellent service. He was very down to earth yet always maintained a personal demeanor. DJ Alex was referred by a friend and he did not disappoint. I utilized his services to DJ my upscale wedding. We had carnival dancers and he was able to get the crowd going with his song selection. My husband and I selected my bridal party entrance song and my husband sung as I walked down the aisle during the ceremony. The one direction I provided my DJ was that I wanted a party atmosphere and he accomplished just that. He was also our MC...With great service, affordable prices and professionalism we would hire him over and over again. Thanks Alex for helping to make our wedding so special and memorable !!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Dj AT 2

Asnath · Married on 12/01/2018

My wedding day 12/1/18

He DJ at my bridal brunch shower and my Wedding.Alex AT is a Professional DJ really good at what he does.We enjoyed all the vibes!I will definitely recommend him for any events!thanks So much Alex!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dj AT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 325.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC