Granite Bay, Granite Bay, CA 95746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

At Divine Travel, we’ve made a name for ourselves as respected, award-winning leaders in the destination weddings and honeymoons industry. Our team has coordinated travel for over 850 destination weddings around the world, and our blissful couples have been featured in the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Conde Nast Brides, and more.

Why does that matter for you? Because, when it comes to one of the most important travel experiences of your life, expertise makes the difference.

When you work with a Divine Travel Advisor, you can trust that you’re in experienced, been-there-seen-that-fixed-it hands. We want you to focus on the joy of starting the next chapter of your love story—not the logistics. Plus, we’ve cultivated connections with the very best honeymoon resorts and destination wedding properties around the globe, so as a Divine client, you (and your guests!) will be treated remarkably well. Our high-touch, personalized approach ensures a seamless journey that feels designed just for you—because it will be. We’ll let your love story inspire a luxurious itinerary that results in memories you’ll both cherish forever.

Follow Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons on

45 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

• Lauren

Lauren Pellegrini · Married on 11/14/2020

April is the best!

When my fiancé and I decided to have a destination wedding, we knew we wanted to hire a travel agent to assist with coordinating travel for our guests. Divine Destination Weddings was the first travel agency that we reached out to. After having our initial consultation with April, we knew right away that we wanted to work with her and her team. April is so kind and personable! She gave us so many great recommendations for resorts to have our dream wedding at based on our specific criteria. She ultimately helped us find the perfect resort that checked off all our boxes. April and the Divine team , especially Kelly, were so helpful throughout the process. They were always quick to respond whenever I had a question (and I had many). April served as our advocate when dealing with the resort and always made sure decisions were made in our best interest. My guests all said booking was easy and that April / Kelly were easy to get a hold of. Everyone commented that they were both so nice and helpful! Unfortunately, Covid came around and I ended up cancelling my wedding. April was so supportive when coming to that difficult decision. She made the cancellations seamless and she fought to ensure that my guests got the most money back as possible. Even though I cancelled my wedding, I am happy I chose April and her team because I cannot even imagine dealing with the covid mess by myself. They are truly the best! If you are considering a travel agent, look no further!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:

Dear Lauren, We graciously thank you for your kind review but we especially thank you for handing the disappointments of the year with such grace. You and your family were so kind and it was wonderful to see everyone pull together to support you. Congratulations on your marriage!

Janice Acres · Married on 02/11/2020

Grateful! Safari & Maldives

Grateful is the word that comes to mind when I think of April at Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons. She was referred to us by a friend that used her for their Fiji Honeymoon. I was so hesitant to use a travel advisor and was afraid I would pay too much but I quickly saw her value and how much money and headache she was saving me! She is so intuitive at figuring out what I was trying to say. We reviewed several proposals for amazing, creative, and stunning locations for our small wedding and finally decided on a 1 week safari and the wedding to follow in the Maldives. It was magical and all the extra special surprise April planned for us were above and beyond out expectations. We are so blessed we were able to travel just before the covid shutdown. I feel for all the couples that have been canceled due to covid. Thank you April! We will be loyal clients for life!!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for this thoughtful review! You two and your families were wonderful to work with. I love your adventurous spirits! I so look forward to planning your next adventure!! XOXO

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• Capital City Catering Wedding Caterers

Outstanding Service!!!!!

• Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

If you want every detail of your destination wedding and/or honeymoon to be perfect, you NEED to work with April and her team at Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. April's attention to detail, and her desire to make your travel experience wonderful and memorable, will meet and exceed your destination wedding dreams. I highly recommend DDW!

• Encore Photo Booths Photo Booths

April is awesome. Tell her what you're looking to do, and what your budget is and she will pull together some amazing options- things you didn't think were possible. A travel agent has the experience and knowledge you just can't get from an online website like expedia or travelocity. They know the ins and out, little tricks, deals, etc, that will save you so much in time, money and frustration.

• Granite Bay Granite Bay, California, 95746 See on map
    916-520-8498 (Phone number)
    Location of (Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons)