Granite Bay, Granite Bay, CA 95746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

At Divine Travel, we’ve made a name for ourselves as respected, award-winning leaders in the destination weddings and honeymoons industry. Our team has coordinated travel for over 850 destination weddings around the world, and our blissful couples have been featured in the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot, Conde Nast Brides, and more.

Why does that matter for you? Because, when it comes to one of the most important travel experiences of your life, expertise makes the difference.

When you work with a Divine Travel Advisor, you can trust that you’re in experienced, been-there-seen-that-fixed-it hands. We want you to focus on the joy of starting the next chapter of your love story—not the logistics. Plus, we’ve cultivated connections with the very best honeymoon resorts and destination wedding properties around the globe, so as a Divine client, you (and your guests!) will be treated remarkably well. Our high-touch, personalized approach ensures a seamless journey that feels designed just for you—because it will be. We’ll let your love story inspire a luxurious itinerary that results in memories you’ll both cherish forever.

• Woman-owned

46 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

• Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 11/14/2020

April is the best!

When my fiancé and I decided to have a destination wedding, we knew we wanted to hire a travel agent to assist with coordinating travel for our guests. Divine Destination Weddings was the first travel agency that we reached out to. After having our initial consultation with April, we knew right away that we wanted to work with her and her team. April is so kind and personable! She gave us so many great recommendations for resorts to have our dream wedding at based on our specific criteria. She ultimately helped us find the perfect resort that checked off all our boxes. April and the Divine team , especially Kelly, were so helpful throughout the process. They were always quick to respond whenever I had a question (and I had many). April served as our advocate when dealing with the resort and always made sure decisions were made in our best interest. My guests all said booking was easy and that April / Kelly were easy to get a hold of. Everyone commented that they were both so nice and helpful! Unfortunately, Covid came around and I ended up cancelling my wedding. April was so supportive when coming to that difficult decision. She made the cancellations seamless and she fought to ensure that my guests got the most money back as possible. Even though I cancelled my wedding, I am happy I chose April and her team because I cannot even imagine dealing with the covid mess by myself. They are truly the best! If you are considering a travel agent, look no further!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:

Dear Lauren, We graciously thank you for your kind review but we especially thank you for handing the disappointments of the year with such grace. You and your family were so kind and it was wonderful to see everyone pull together to support you. Congratulations on your marriage!

Clarice G. · Married on 10/10/2020

You need someone with clout!!

I was canceled! Covid canceled my wedding but April Schmitt saved us! We were set to travel in one month everything was paid in full and covid hit. I was a mess, crying, feeling sorry for myself and my guests. The resort wasn't offering refunds. April was able to calm my nerves, my fears and I just felt like she would handle everything. And she did! We were able to reschedule our wedding at new LOWER rates and move all our air with no fees and those guests that still wanted to cancel received a full refund. I know my group was lucky (lucky that we worked with April). I have read so many horror stories about the wedding groups that lost all of their money. I will never NOT use April for my travel. She is a magician with travel and her clout is the real deal!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:

Dear Clarice, You and John handled the disappointment will grace and class. I am so glad you were able to have your beautiful wedding last month in Mexico. Your guests were so gracious and I am happy I was able to negotiate the best possible outcome for your wedding.
    Covid can't cancel love!

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• Capital City Catering Wedding Caterers

Outstanding Service!!!!!

• Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

If you want every detail of your destination wedding and/or honeymoon to be perfect, you NEED to work with April and her team at Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. April's attention to detail, and her desire to make your travel experience wonderful and memorable, will meet and exceed your destination wedding dreams. I highly recommend DDW!

• Encore Photo Booths Photo Booths

April is awesome. Tell her what you're looking to do, and what your budget is and she will pull together some amazing options- things you didn't think were possible. A travel agent has the experience and knowledge you just can't get from an online website like expedia or travelocity. They know the ins and out, little tricks, deals, etc, that will save you so much in time, money and frustration.

• Granite Bay Granite Bay, California, 95746 See on map
    916-520-8498 (Phone number)
    Location of (Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons)