Granite Bay, Granite Bay, CA 95746 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons is a travel agency based in Granite Bay, California that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons. Led by April Schmitt—a recipient of prestigious awards including the 2016 Trendsetter in Group Travel Award—the agency has made travel arrangments for over 600 weddings and honeymoons. The team strives to provide high-quality service to all clients, planning extra details and romantic touches to create a memorable travel experience. Divine Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons also employs a number of experts who travel extensively, with specialists that are the preferred experts at a of numerous top romance resorts.

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons provides professional travel planning assistance for couples arranging their honeymoon, destination wedding, or luxury trip. Divine Destination can help couples plan trips to several destinations, and though the company has expert designations in Fiji, Tahiti, Thailand, Hawaii, Italy, and Costa Rica, the team can customize travel plans for destinations worldwide.

Follow Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons on

• Videos 2

42 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Gina · Married on 05/06/2017

posted 06/07/2017
    April and her team are fabulous! Super helpful and accommodating. Choosing a destination wedding venue can be super overwhelming. After a quick call with April to discuss where and what we were looking for she sent us several options just a few days later. Once we choose the resort April took care of mostly everything from that point on. I only had to step in of course to talk to the wedding planner and coordinators at the resort.

If you are planning on doing a destination wedding or just planing a special trip I highly recommend using Divine destinations.

Thank you to April and her team for helping us find our venue for our very special day!

Gina

Sent on 06/07/2017

sandra · Married on 12/17/2016

If I could give ten stars For value rating I would! I cannot rave enough about April and Divine Deatination Weddings! I keep telling people that working with them was the best decision I could have ever made when it came to the wedding planning process. I had 90 high profile (and very high maintenance) guests attend my destination wedding in the Riviera Maya two weeks ago and they handled reservations, from start to finish for every guest flawlessly. They went above and beyond. Until I decided to work with them
    I was spinning my wheels for two months trying to do research on my own to figure out where to even have my wedding. After one conversation with April I was so relieved and knew she would help me find the perfect venue for my wedding and she did. She worked with me from start to finish, handled all booking and correspondence with my guests as well as worked as a go between with me and the resort. She helped me pull off my dream wedding and I couldn't have done it without her. She was invaluable and saved me from pulling my hair out at least once a week. I cannot recommend April and Devine Destination Weddings enough.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It means so much! You and your guests were wonderful to work with. I look forward to working with you in the future as you celebrate many anniversaries in the years to come!

Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoons FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Capital City Catering
    Capital City Catering Wedding Caterers

Outstanding Service!!!!!

• Rev. Jeri Murphy
    Rev. Jeri Murphy Wedding Officiants

If you want every detail of your destination wedding and/or honeymoon to be perfect, you NEED to work with April and her team at Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. April's attention to detail, and her desire to make your travel experience wonderful and memorable, will meet and exceed your destination wedding dreams. I highly recommend DDW!

• Encore Photo Booths
    Encore Photo Booths Photo Booths

April is awesome. Tell her what you're looking to do, and what your budget is and she will pull together some amazing options- things you didn't think were possible. A travel agent has the experience and knowledge you just can't get from an online website like expedia or travelocity. They know the ins and out, little tricks, deals, etc, that will save you so much in time, money and frustration.

• Granite Bay Granite Bay, California, 95746 See on map