Capital City Catering

Sacramento, CA View map

Since 1984, Capital City Catering & Event Planning has been a leader in providing distinctive wedding services to the Sacramento region and beyond.

Big or small, casual or elegant our experienced and creative event planners will help coordinate your wedding reception or rehearsal dinner to suite your every taste and budget.

We are passionate about our craft and dedicated to delivering the perfect experience for you and your guests.

Contact us today....

Cheers!!

Erica Tescher - Sales Manager

Erica@capitalcitycatering.com

Capital City Catering 1009 9th Street Sacramento CA 95614 (916) 641-6111

4.2
    Kimberly Married on 10/04/2013
    The Catering Director, Brigitte, was absolutely fabulous! My husband and his family are really picky eaters and she was able to work with her chef to make a menu that everyone loved! The food was amazing and the carver for the carving table had the best personality! My guests still talk about how professional and personable he was! The chef was perfect! Brigitte spent the entire evening walking around and helping guests and bringing them extras from the buffet line when needed. My dad, who only approves of Marriott and fine dining food, absolutely loved everything! That is a huge accomplishment! They even made my husband and I an extra plate with extra food for us to eat when we got to guest house after the guests left so we could sit down, eat, and relax after a very long and busy day.
    Kimi Married on 10/06/2007
    The food and service was excellent! They worked hard with what types of food we wanted and liked along with working within our budget. I would recommend them to everyone!
    Devon Married on 06/20/2015
    The lady who helped me plan the dinner and drink options was great. She was flexible in creating a menu to fit my wedding theme. She made great suggestions and was overall great to speak with. The food is wonderful from what I've tasted, and the prices are very reasonable.

GIGS Bartender for Higher GIGS Bartender for Higher Bar Services & Beverages

Great service and prices!!

2600 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA, 95821
Location of (Capital City Catering)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding