Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Formerly All About Honeymoons of Northern Virginia

Divine Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons is a concierge travel group specializing in creating unique experiences for your  romantic destination wedding or a one of a kind honeymoon.

As a company, we are dedicated to providing the highest standard of service and detailed planning so your romantic travel will be all that you have dreamed of. When planning a destination wedding or honeymoon, we take care of the details and romantic touches so the couple will have a flawless experience.

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Hampton Roads

Follow Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons on

37 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

User Photos
todo alt text
Destn. Weddings (1)
Mexico (1)

We had such an amazing time on our honeymoon in Italy. Dana was great to work with! Everything was very organized and made the trip seamless.

Photo of Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons in Chesterfield, VA - Positano/ Amalfi small boat excursion
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I have never used a travel service before and when planning your honeymoon as a surprise every detail must be perfect. Emily and the team made the process fun, informative, and stress-free! They can take your vision and turn it into an incredible adventure with all the transportation and lodging arrangements booked and ready. If you don't know where or what you want, don't worry...they'll help you brainstorm and review potentials. Bottom line, going with Divine Destination was absolutely the right decision.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I'm so glad I found Dana. She helped me choose my dream honeymoon and did all the planning and leg work for me. All I had to do was show up at the airport. She always responded basically immediately, even when she was on her own vacation. There is no fee, which is especially great when you're spending all your money on the wedding. I had the best vacation ever! She even got upgrades for us. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Viktoria, 10/14/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1247488153353 danaball08cropped
220x220 sq 1201202578751 ws cert seal
220x220 sq 1201202675033 css logos color

5 ENDORSEMENTS
An expert at Destination Weddings and Honeymoons. Friendly, professional and dedicated to making the perfect wedding or honeymoon.

Great Staff and fantastic vacation packages!

Dana & her team, are more than just travel agents, they are better than your best friend. Let them know where you want to go, and relax, they will take care of everything!

Dana is fantastic! All of my clients love her and so do I. :O) She is very professional, responsive and goes above and beyond for our clients. I recommend Dana most definitely and whenever I can. You are in great hands. Happy honeymoon planning!

Dana is a great travel planner - she will make your honeymoon so special!

81 PROS I KNOW