Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Reviews

37 Reviews for Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

1 User photo

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons 1

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

We had such an amazing time on our honeymoon in Italy. Dana was great to work with! Everything was very organized and made the trip seamless.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons 2

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks Emily, it was a pleasure assisting you! So glad you had a blast in Italy! Excited that we already have your next trip booked! Have a great summer! Dana

Mike · Married on 11/07/2017

I have never used a travel service before and when planning your honeymoon as a surprise every detail must be perfect. Emily and the team made the process fun, informative, and stress-free! They can take your vision and turn it into an incredible adventure with all the transportation and lodging arrangements booked and ready. If you don't know where or what you want, don't worry...they'll help you brainstorm and review potentials. Bottom line, going with Divine Destination was absolutely the right decision.

Cynthia · event on: 11/05/2017

Dana helped us plan our dream honeymoon and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! This was the first time we use a travel agency and we are so glad we went with Divine Destination Weddings. We traveled to Thailand for our honeymoon and we had an incredible time. Everything went smoothly and as planned which we could not have done on our own. Dana was flexible and always available to talk which helped make the experience of planning our honeymoon stress-free. We highly recommend Divine Destination Weddings! You are in great hands with their spectacular service. We are thankful for their work in making our dream honeymoon come true!

Shermaine · event on: 06/14/2017

Emily was such a pleasure to work with. In such a stressful time, she made the process of selecting a honeymoon destination so easy and exciting. My husband and I have different tastes but she listened to our individual desires and preferences and identified several wonderful options that also fit our budget. When we couldn't decide between two resorts, she recommended a split stay so we could experience both and it ended up being the wisest decision. My honeymoon was always something I could look forward to when the wedding planning became overwhelming. In the end the honeymoon beyond exceeded our expectations and Emily's flexibility, availability, and meticulous care for detail was so key in facilitating a wonderful start to our lives together.

Viktoria · Married on 10/14/2016

I'm so glad I found Dana. She helped me choose my dream honeymoon and did all the planning and leg work for me. All I had to do was show up at the airport. She always responded basically immediately, even when she was on her own vacation. There is no fee, which is especially great when you're spending all your money on the wedding. I had the best vacation ever! She even got upgrades for us. Highly recommended.

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2016

Amazing! Mary Pat was super responsive, friendly, professional, and we are so incredibly happy with her service. The resort she recommended to us was by far the best resort we have ever been and was everything we wanted. Without her, our wedding would not have been nearly as great. I highly recommend her.

• Keebie

Keebie · Married on 06/10/2016

Thank you does not even begin to cover my sincere gratitude for everything that Sandy Pullen did to help me plan the travel portion for my 6.10.16 destination wedding and then my honeymoon, both in Punta Cana. From the moment we met at a local bridal show shortly after I became engaged, Sandy was so genuine and very helpful. Throughout the process Sandy was so attentive and responsive, it felt as though we were the only couple that she was working with. Even after booking my venue and then having second thoughts, Sandy was so patient and sent me several other resorts that I could review and compare, and that ultimately helped me make my final decision. Sandy shielded me from all of the travel related questions/concerns that my guests may have had early on- which could have been quite stressful, and even when the Zika virus posed a threat after most of my guests were already booked, Sandy proactively sent out correspondence to my guests so that they could make an informed decision about traveling abroad and continued to be available for additional questions. Sandy is a woman of integrity, she is personable, and she genuinely cares about her brides. I feel that God places people in our lives for a reason, and at a time that I didn’t even know I needed her, Sandy was that person for me. I honestly feel so blessed that our paths crossed on that day at the bridal show, and I am so grateful for everything she did to help me, my fiancé and our wedding guests with our Happily Ever Davis wedding travel.

We met Dana at a bridal showcase in DC/Virginia. I told her I had already been researching and found a great place for a great price. She confirmed that she sends a lot of couples there and they very much enjoy their time. I told her the internet price and she was actually able to get me the same room for a little bit cheaper. It takes a lot of stress off going through a travel agent and she even got us a lot of honeymoon packages for our stay. She's been excellent to work with and I am even talking with her about booking another big trip the following year!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

So happy you had a wonderful time! Thanks for the great review! Looking forward to being your travel agent for life and helping you plan many trips of a lifetime! Dana

Mary Pat was so amazing to work with when we were planning our honeymoon. My husband and I were pretty indecisive but Mary Pat helped with guidance and advice and gave us options based on what we wanted. She was also extremely responsive with our emails and questions, even when we were on our honeymoon in Greece and had some concerns about our plans. Our honeymoon was an amazing two weeks and we ended up getting upgraded rooms and a bottle of wine at each hotel! We had such an amazing time that we want to plan another trip with Mary Pat's help.

Lauren · event on: 06/13/2016

Flawless is the only word to describe Mary Pat. This was the second trip we've booked with her and once again it went as smoothly as possible. She's there for you end to end throughout the process from planning the trip until return. This year she's added a mobile app that makes things as seamless as possible electronically (in addition to the itinerary she sends prior to the trip).

Now that we've worked with Mary Pat for more than one year, she's knows our tastes and styles. She even proactively sends resorts to us and is always spot on. I've referred Mary Pat to multiple friends and will continue to do so. I can't imagine planning a trip without her assistance. I'm a planner by nature, but having Mary Pat in my corner makes things that much better. She's the best!

Jonathan · Married on 06/13/2015

Mary Pat at Divine Destination Weddings & Honeymoon was referred to me. At first I was skeptical - I figured that I'm a good planner so didn't really have a need to utilize her services. I just returned from my Honeymoon and can say that I couldn't be happier to have met her and worked with her.

Mary Pat is a breath of fresh air. She's extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. My wife can be very picky (that's putting it nicely), but Mary Pat pushed through and continued to work and ensure we found the right trip for our needs. She made the entire process so simple, it added another element to making this a true vacation. From start to finish, she was top notch.

I've already recommended Divine Destination to a few friends. I also informed Mary Pat that I'll 100% want to work with her to plan our one year anniversary trip! I can't give a higher recommendation.

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

We worked with Dana to plan our honeymoon to Tahiti. We were so glad we didn't try to do it ourselves - Dana handled all of our arrangements, from airfare to lodging to travel between the 3 islands we visited. She was prompt and professional in communications and talked with us each step of the way to make sure we were satisfied with our choices and had all of the information and reminders we needed. Before our honeymoon, she sent us a package with helpful travel info and accessories. We would definitely recommend her and use her to book future trips!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Emily! I am so glad you had an amazing honeymoon and enjoyed Tahiti!

I would like to thank Mary Pat Caskey on behalf of my wife and I for the outstanding service and advice in our preparation, reservations, transportation and selection of our room during our vacation at Excellence Playa Mujeres Mexico. We were there to attend a wedding and to stay a few extra days for our 35th wedding anniversary celebration. We enjoyed a relaxing and restful vacation that we have ever had. We felt the resort, rooms, pools, restaurants and services were above the 5 Star rating that was advertised and Mary Pat ensured that all the details for our travel and relaxation were booked and accommodated without any error.
    We would highly recommend Mary Pat to anyone looking for an experienced resort and travel planner. I would also recommend this resort to anyone looking for a truly relaxing and top notch resort.

April · Married on 07/27/2014

Sandy Pullen was our travel agent, we met her at a bridal show and clicked instantly. She had ideas at the ready to fit our budget, and we couldn't be more happy with the destination we chose for our honeymoon! She had everything planned perfectly, even down to the way our flights were set up, so we weren't rushing or afraid of missing connecting flights. We want to use Sandy as our permanent travel agent and we are so happy with Divine Destinations!

Lindsey · Married on 06/13/2014

Mary Pat was an absolute pleasure to work with while planning our destination wedding in Mexico. She was extremely knowledgeable of the region and recommended the perfect resort for our wedding. Not only were all of her recommendations spot on, she also negotiated a variety of perks for us and our guests (including upgraded rooms, a free room for one of our guests, a romance package, spa treatments, etc.) In addition to helping us plan our trip, she also booked rooms and flights for our 25 guests. Many of whom mentioned to us how nice she was to work with. Overall, Mary Pat is extremely helpful and genuinely nice. Thanks to her, we were able to have our dream wedding. We cannot recommend her highly enough

Dana Franklin planned our May honeymoon to Excellence Playa Mujeres in Cancun, Mexico. The entire process was seamless, without a single hiccup in travel and accommodations. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the properties that she presented to us, and guided us to choose the perfect hotel and room. She perfectly matched our personal preferences, expectations, and style. Furthermore, Dana is incredibly responsive, professional, and pleasant. We will be using her again in the future, and highly recommend her as a travel agent.

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2013

My wedding planner referred me to All About Honeymoons to book what I now refer to as the MOST relaxing trip I've ever experienced. At time time, my fiance and I did not have a clue on where to start and so we asked that Dana Frankin provide us suggestions, ideas and packages to assist us in making a decision. All I can say is WOW - Dana provided us a complete package of resorts, honeymoon packages, airline accommodations within our budget requirements - you name it, and it was there. All we had to do was review and decide what was the best fit in terms of location. From there, Dana made it easy to make monthly installments for our trip. We received all of the necessary travel and accommodation documents prior to the trip in a lovely, organized travel bag and a nice frame for a honeymoon picture! Although we were prepared with the necessary documentation, the resort was prepared as well, and we hardly needed to provide them with anything for them to make our honeymoon the most memorable experience to date. We will definitely continue to use Dana Franklin as our travel advisor and specialist. She is simply outstanding!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2013

We had the most incredible honeymoon and can't thank All About Honeymoons enough for making it happen. We knew we wanted to go somewhere in the South Pacific, but the choices seemed endless and we weren't quite sure where to begin. Mary Pat, our agent, asked great questions to help us think through what we wanted. She provided several potential itineraries that helped narrow down the myriad of choices. Working with her was fun and productive, and we appreciated her responsiveness and insight. We ended up booking a 10 day honeymoon in Fiji at the Royal Davui Island Resort, and it surpassed our expectations (which were already high!) The resort was incredible, and our travel halfway around the world was easy and uneventful.
    We plan to turn to Mary Pat and All About Honeymoons for future travel needs beyond our honeymoon. They are that good!

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2012

Dana booked us the perfect honeymoon to Secrets Maroma in the Riviera Maya of Mexico. Everything was perfect and went smoothly during our travel. Starting out, we weren't sure where we wanted to go but with Dana's help we found somewhere that was a great fit for us. We will definitely be using these services again for future travel!

Cherie · Married on 05/28/2012

Dana was extremely helpful for not only for travel but also for ideas on things we could send to guest. She was extremely honest and flexible to work with. I absolutely loved working with her.

• W

wendy · Married on 04/22/2012

All About Honeymoons was great to work with during the planning of our wedding.

• W

wendy · Married on 04/22/2012

All About Honeymoons was great to work with during the planning of our wedding.

Brad · Married on 10/01/2011

We used Sandy and All About Honeymoons to book our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic. It was the first time we have ever used a travel agent (we usually do everything ourselves) but Sandy made it extremely easy to work with and we had a fantastic trip. She matched a price we found online and then bundled everything together into one easy to use trip booklet. She also answered a bunch of our questions about potential locations and finally helped us decide on the DR. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a painless travel booking experience. Thanks again!!

Cori · Married on 11/06/2010

Our honeymoon was awesome! Can't wait to travel with you again! Thanks! =)

Jonathan · Married on 09/25/2010

muy excellente! the dr experience was amazing! dana was awesome!